Mcfadden keeps busy..

Favorite_Toon

McFADDEN'S AGENT CONFIRMS PATERNITY ISSUESWith rumors swirling that Arkansas running back Darren McFadden has fathered as many as four children with four different women, his agent, Ian Greengross, confirms that there are

Can Mods please give this guy a warning over starting all these stupid irrelevent McFadden threads. They're just annoying now!!!

Can Mods please give this guy a warning over starting all these stupid irrelevent McFadden threads. They're just annoying now!!!

what do you mean? its news...I seen posts on here about the oscars and other non football things..this is football and potentiolly a furture jet.. if you dont like him then thats one thing.. you dont like my posts dont read them...

Most of my posts are like 6 pages long with replies..

McFADDEN'S AGENT CONFIRMS PATERNITY ISSUESWith rumors swirling that Arkansas running back Darren McFadden has fathered as many as four children with four different women, his agent, Ian Greengross, confirms that there are

this is making a big deal about nothing. who cares about how many kids he has with different women. the rest of the NFL is the same way. i could care less about his personal life, as long as he can play football i want him on my team

looks like his agent is going to have to play hard ball to make up for a lot of the cash he'll be losing right off the bat.

Smart guy this McFadden

this is making a big deal about nothing. who cares about how many kids he has with different women. the rest of the NFL is the same way. i could care less about his personal life, as long as he can play football

Me too bro... but mangini as you know looks at it differently...

this is making a big deal about nothing. who cares about how many kids he has with different women. the rest of the NFL is the same way. i could care less about his personal life, as long as he can play football i want him on my team

Agreed....though I don't want him here.

Archived