Damien Woody

Bravejamriot

I would imagine a fallback. He would probably cost too much to bring here in addition to Faneca and the other free agents they hopefully bring in.

There is no way he would cost too much. The guy has nearly eaten himself out of the league since leaving New England. Take notice all of you "I need to feed my family" type players. :lol:

Hey Alk

Why is it that every single player the jets look at you have a wise ass comment to make, whereas you guys look to sign Ty Law, and that's just peachy

Why

Because you're a schmuck

I was going to say exactly this. He will bash every player the jets look at or sign.

I haven't noticed this trend, and I'm a Pats fan.;)

Faneca is a perennial pro-bowler. He's a savvy veteran the Jets younger players could learn a thing or two from. His resume earns him instant respect. The Jets should go after this guy and hard. Mangold has all the makings of a future pernnial pro-bowler - working alongside Faneca will only accelerate the process, imo.

Damien Woody? I didn't really like the guy when he was in New England - capitalized on a SB (one pro-bowl?) appearance and made the big bucks. But then again, he played mostly Center in New England....relinquishing the spot in shot gun situations. I admit to not following his career much after his departure. Although I've heard less than flattering things. Being that it's heard in New England - that perception may be a bit skewed. I'd need actual video to make a real determination. LOL!

There is no way he would cost too much. The guy has nearly eaten himself out of the league since leaving New England. Take notice all of you "I need to feed my family" type players. :lol:

Hey Alk

Why is it that every single player the jets look at you have a wise ass comment to make, whereas you guys look to sign Ty Law, and that's just peachy

Why

Because you're a schmuck

I dont take that as much him bashing looking at the guy as I take it him saying he's not a break-the-bank type of player at this point. Just me, but I dont see how he was taking a jab at the Jets in this thread.

That being said, Pats suck ;)

Hey Alk

Why

Because you're a schmuck

I'm just speaking the truth JonE. You can look it up. Woody has a serious eating problem and nearly ate himself out of the league last season.

I was going to say exactly this. He will bash every player the jets look at or sign.

Not true at all. I only bash the ones that really aren't that good and you guys make out to be the next coming of (insert HOF player at said position here).

I dont take that as much him bashing looking at the guy as I take it him saying he's not a break-the-bank type of player at this point. Just me, but I dont see how he was taking a jab at the Jets in this thread.

That being said, Pats suck ;)

Stop being so rational. I'm going to start accusing you of being a Patriots fan or something. :lol:

What ALK says is true about Woody. You know I would never lie to you.

The guy constantly had a problem keeping his weight down in NE. Which never made sense because NE has a punishing conditioning run pre training camp. In Detroit, he got as big as a freaking house. That place is a joke anyway.

Another BC lineman, he played G and C in NE, but cannot shotgun snap to save his axx.

Archived