Kwame Harris at OT?

gangreenman

EC your back!!

So, we still worse then the 05 Jets? Is Tangini still = Herm?

I've got to hear what you're thoughts have been about today.

They signed two easy positions... who DIDNT know that the JETS NEEDED an OG and NT??? So they went out and got the best available.... evern Herm/Bradway could have done that...

Find a player or need to fill that isnt so obvious or easy then talk to me...

They signed two easy positions... who DIDNT know that the JETS NEEDED an OG and NT??? So they went out and got the best available.... evern Herm/Bradway could have done that...

LOL. I guess its not good to upgrade your team without sacrificing anything.

How is it possible to find a player at a need to fill position that isnt ovbious, according to you?

How bout that Vilma trade? That obvious too?

I've seen or heard nothing about the Jets being interested in signing him but I couldnt see why they wouldnt be interested. He's young (250, BIG (6'7 322), good, and not that expensive.

I think he would be a great pickup if we decide to try for him.

In Dog years I bet 250 is young.

LOL. I guess its not good to upgrade your team without sacrificing anything.

How is it possible to find a player at a need to fill position that isnt ovbious, according to you?

How bout that Vilma trade? That obvious too?

Considering every single NFL fan and analyst has been calling for it for a year... yes...

DUH!

Tangini has done NOTHING to prove they are competent... 2 good (obvious need) signings in 3 years is not good...

Considering every single NFL fan and analyst has been calling for it for a year... yes...

DUH!

Tangini has done NOTHING to prove they are competent... 2 good (obvious need) signings in 3 years is not good...

2?

So wait, let me just get this straight.

Thomas Jones, Kenyon Coleman, Alan Faneca, Kris Jenkins, Abram Elam only amounts to 2 good signings? Or is it just 2 good OBVIOUS NEED signings in 2 years (the 3rd is just starting).

Not to mention he's drafted more good players in 2 years than Herm/Bradway did in 5 Years... No. They're absolutely not equal.

I guess you aren't old enough to remember the name Antoine Winfield.

Archived