I can't believe people are seriously considering Chad as an option, he done.

nico002

and they dropped as many passes thrown by Chad...both QB's had the same crappy surrounding cast...Clemens isn't the answer, the QB we need isn't on this team yet

I will say that Chad had a healthy Coles and a healthy Cotch. But other than that I can agree with your position and I can see how you feel that way. The whole team did really suck and we got poor qb play all around. I'm not convinced Kellen has what it takes to win and be a good NFL QB, but if the choice is between Kellen and Chad I'll pick Kellen 10 times out of 10.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, I'll agree I was taking a few cheap shots. I don't see anything wrong with a few subtle jabs here and there as long as you keep it clean and respectful and good-natured. I think saying I have no real opinion is false. I have a strong opinion and that opinion is that Chad pennington can not win a super bowl. That he has had many chances to and has done nothing but blow them. He scored 3 points against Pittsburgh and only got them close enough for a 45 and 49 yard field goal attempt, in the worst stadium to kick field goals BTW. He is injury prone, has a weak arm and is unable to lead a comback when they are down by even 3 points. The world is not a texting world and I'm sorry you have a short attention span but for your beneifit I'll sum up my position to one sentence:

CHAD BAD QB, CHAD THROW LIKE SISSY GIRL.

why be a complete ass? u can have your opinion, never said you couldn't. I simply think it's comming from a SISSY GIRL. Grow up sweetheart. your cheapshots are almost as cheap as.. well nevermind. lol people like you make this place boring.

I kinda feel bad for Clemens, he only has a few fans, and most of them are like you and can only come up with one thing to say to defend him.... HE WON A WHOLE 2 GAMES LAST YEAR!!!!!! HUH HUH HUHUHUHUHUHUH

PITIFUL..

jump up and down everyone, hate on chad. but come september he will be our QB and i'll be here to tell you I told you so. and i may misspell ever freekin word!

oh and this stage left fella? pshhh go home.

jump up and down everyone, hate on chad. but come september he will be our QB and i'll be here to tell you I told you so. and i may misspell ever freekin word!

oh and this stage left fella? pshhh go home.

Naw the exit looniville is too the right because if you think chad is gonna be the starter come october then your oviously on prozak and other anti-dultional medicines

chad might be lucky if he even gets a jersey because he might get traded way be for the summer is even over

why be a complete ass? u can have your opinion, never said you couldn't. I simply think it's comming from a SISSY GIRL. Grow up sweetheart. your cheapshots are almost as cheap as.. well nevermind. lol people like you make this place boring.

I kinda feel bad for Clemens, he only has a few fans, and most of them are like you and can only come up with one thing to say to defend him.... HE WON A WHOLE 2 GAMES LAST YEAR!!!!!! HUH HUH HUHUHUHUHUHUH

PITIFUL..

Wasn't it 3 wins, as opposed to chad's 1. I don't see how I am being a sissy girl, though if you give some evidence or proof of it I will gladly admit it and put it as my custom user title. Although I'd prefer you come up with an insult I didn't use in the post before yours, something a bit more original.

Wasn't it 3 wins, as opposed to chad's 1. I don't see how I am being a sissy girl, though if you give some evidence or proof of it I will gladly admit it and put it as my custom user title. Although I'd prefer you come up with an insult I didn't use in the post before yours, something a bit more original.

I really don't want to insult you. you did that yourself. I"m sorry but I don't find it fun to Talk trash, act like I'm a big bad dude, or some bully at school picking on someone.

how old are you? oh well it doesn't matter, do your thang Bra!:box:

well hell, why didn't someone tell me lickmaike and assrist know all! it would have saved me so much time! DOH. heck chad MIGHT! get traded. I am out of my league!

I never once said you weren't allowed your opinion. I only asked that you not spell embarrass with an I. I'm just trying to voice my opinion about the Jets on a Jets message board which seems to be bothering you for some reason.

well hell, why didn't someone tell me lickmaike and assrist know all! it would have saved me so much time! DOH. heck chad MIGHT! get traded. I am out of my league!

finally you admit that your out matched on chad being the starter because i garentee that mangini doesnt even want chad to start.. he is just tryin to be politically correct by making it an "open" competition during training camp

I really don't want to insult you. you did that yourself. I"m sorry but I don't find it fun to Talk trash, act like I'm a big bad dude, or some bully at school picking on someone.

how old are you? oh well it doesn't matter, do your thang Bra!:box:

How am I acting like a bully? or like I'm a big bad dude(although I am a big bad dude) I'm just debating football in what I and other people think is in an amusing fashion.

I never once said you weren't allowed your opinion. I only asked that you not spell embarrass with an I. I'm just trying to voice my opinion about the Jets on a Jets message board which seems to be bothering you for some reason.

bro, I think we got off on the wrong foot, I felt ridaculed becos I put an AN I guess? on embarrassed or somthing like that. Thought that was Immature and lame.. if everyone felt the same way about the team this would be a very boring place.

as far as me not posting much, no I don't, I never have time, I come and check out the front page and look for news, and at ngiht I'll sit and read all of your post.

everyone here seems like good guys, and enjoy everyone's post.. even yours Arsis.

and yes I misspell alot of things. Becos is always one of them :shutit:

bro, I think we got off on the wrong foot, I felt ridaculed becos I put an AN I guess? on embarrassed or somthing like that. Thought that was Immature and lame.. if everyone felt the same way about the team this would be a very boring place.

as far as me not posting much, no I don't, I never have time, I come and check out the front page and look for news, and at ngiht I'll sit and read all of your post.

everyone here seems like good guys, and enjoy everyone's post.. even yours Arsis.

and yes I misspell alot of things. Becos is always one of them :shutit:

No hard feeling, I enjoy debating football and keeping this place lively when it gets a little slow. Gotta keep the post counts up for max. I would have given you a couple of positive reps by now, only I got that 24 hour limit thing. I apologize for the grammar **** thing, I was just messing around a bit, didn't mean to be insulting.

No hard feeling, I enjoy debating football and keeping this place lively when it gets a little slow. Gotta keep the post counts up for max. I would have given you a couple of positive reps by now, only I got that 24 hour limit thing. I apologize for the grammar **** thing, I was just messing around a bit, didn't mean to be insulting.

see I don't even know what rep is for and anything like that. I'm way out of the loop when it comes to posting and how things work.

no hard feelings at all. nice to meet you.

oh by the way Clemens sucks :Nuts: LoL

I can't, it's a habbit, just like your mom, I just can't get off her!:)

wow that must be a knee slapper in tenn. because that aint funny where im from... at least my mom has her teeth still.. wait is that your moms dinner bell in the backround calling you home junnnnnnnnnnnnnnnior... its chow time

see I don't even know what rep is for and anything like that. I'm way out of the loop when it comes to posting and how things work.

At this point, he is better than chad. He may indeed suck, but he sucks less than chad.

Are you in Chad's family? He was born in Knoxville, which appears to be about 40 miles from your home town of Morristown.

Wow now that was :bs_lame: don't you have some chickens or cows to take care of over there in TN.lol

you stalking me? run along..

really dude, redneck, hillbilly jokes are so.. well... THe Norm. really easy seeing it's in plain site that I'm from TN!

Wow now that was :bs_lame: don't you have some chickens or cows to take care of over there in TN.lol

At this point, he is better than chad. He may indeed suck, but he sucks less than chad.

yeah I know, I'll always like chad, but i do Hope Clemens will come out and win the starting job and never look back. I just havn't seen anything in him to make me think he's going to be good yet.

Are you in Chad's family? He was born in Knoxville, which appears to be about 40 miles from your home town of Morristown.

nope, but back when he was in Collage and I had no idea who he was, I dated a girl from Knoxville and her last name was Pennington.. later he became a Jet and I've often wondered if I had Relations with one of his family memebers.. Kinda kewl! lol

nope, but back when he was in Collage and I had no idea who he was, I dated a girl from Knoxville and her last name was Pennington.. later he became a Jet and I've often wondered if I had Relations with one of his family memebers.. Kinda kewl! lol

There is no way you went to collage.

Which means to me that you had relations with Chad himself, since we yanks think people down south share their family members with each other.

Fag. Knew there was a reason you posted here. :cheers:

Which means to me that you had relations with Chad himself, since we yanks think people down south share their family members with each other.

im glad more then one of us see that this guy is a little fruity!!! tell him to take the hey out of his mouth so we can understand what he types

There is no way you went to collage.

umm, I'm guessing you didn't. cos I don't get where u read that I did.. but yes I did, when I was 17 I went and got A+ certified in cpu's and now i got tired of that and i'm back in school (25 yr's old) taking Industrial Electricity.

Thor bro, I'm not that guy that molested you when you were 12, I promise.. I did nothing to you. back up.

yeah I know, I'll always like chad, but i do Hope Clemens will come out and win the starting job and never look back. I just havn't seen anything in him to make me think he's going to be good yet.

nope, but back when he was in Collage and I had no idea who he was, I dated a girl from Morristown and her name was Chad Pennington.. later he became a Jet and I've often wondered if I had Relations with one of his family memebers.. Kinda kewl! lol

I knew it ,The Show is a Homo :gfight: this changes everything.Now I see where the love is coming from.

He had relations with Chad in a blond wig.

umm, I'm guessing you didn't. cos I don't get where u read that I did.. but yes I did, when I was 17 I went and got A+ certified in cpu's and now i got tired of that and i'm back in school (25 yr's old) taking Industrial Electricity.

Thor bro, I'm not that guy that molested you when you were 12, I promise.. I did nothing to you. back up.

I've gone to college, but I failed reading comprehension. My bad.

You're taking Industrial Electricity? Does it hurt? Shouldn't they arrest the guy that's electrocuting you?

Archived