make a crazy predicition here

johnny green balls

Pace records 105 tackles, 9 1/2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 3 fumble recoveries and 1 interception.

Crazy, lol, this is the make a crazy prediction and that is CRAZY, lol

I say he gets about 95 tackles, 6-7 maybe 8 sacks, 1 forced fumble and 1 or 2 fumble recoverys

That would be a solid year and if we also draft Gholston, this Defense can be nasty

Ready for my prediction? The Jets go 2-0 vs the Patriots this year

Crazy, lol, this is the make a crazy prediction and that is CRAZY, lol

I say he gets about 95 tackles, 6-7 maybe 8 sacks, 1 forced fumble and 1 or 2 fumble recoverys

That would be a solid year and if we also draft Gholston, this Defense can be nasty

Ready for my prediction? The Jets go 2-0 vs the Patriots this year

The way everyone is talking the guy down and bashing the f.o. for getting him, predicting him having a very solid season can be considered crazy. Most people are saying he'll be lucky to get 5 sacks. I predicted almost double that.

I predict the Jets go 6-0 vs the AFCE

Thats not true, thats not true at all. We all know the Pats are a better team, we all know that the Pats have been a better team, we all know that the pats are still the better team and have won alot more championships than we can ever dream of

It just gets old when Patriot fan shove it down our throat and try and tell us how we overpayed for our players, how they are all past thier prime, it just gets annoying how patriot fans love to rain on our parade, thats all im saying

if you like to talk sports, ill talk em with you

I think you are getting me confused with some other Pats fans. I try to give an honest opinion on all things NFL. Be it the Jets or 49ers.

I think you are getting me confused with some other Pats fans. I try to give an honest opinion on all things NFL. Be it the Jets or 49ers.

Go to a 49's board and see how well they react to a Pats fan telling them his truth on all things nfl. You go post there until you get banned and we'll see you tomorrow.

The way everyone is talking the guy down and bashing the f.o. for getting him, predicting him having a very solid season can be considered crazy. Most people are saying he'll be lucky to get 5 sacks. I predicted almost double that.

I predict the Jets go 6-0 vs the AFCE

Im excited with the signing of Pace, Money well spent in my eyes. We have a 3-4 OLB who can rush the passer, pressure the quarterback, drop back in coverage, play the MLB position at times and hes also a really good tackler, he had 80 SOLO tackles last year with Arizona. I love alot of things that Pace can do from the outside, he can also line up as a 4-3 DE and I also love his size, he's huge

And to Gainzo, if thats the case, I look foward to talking football with you in the future

Remember when the Patriots knew the Jets plays? I swear (It was like they "Knew" when we were in zone, man, and what plays we were calling) I swear I think they were cheating, I dont know, I may be wrong

I "Remember" The Patriots having 2 1st round draft picks this year, what happen to the other 1st round draft pick bro? Where did it go? I dont know, once again, I may be wrong

Who is disputing NE got caught filming last season? Thats common knowledge.

NE didnt have Herms signals though. Because, unlike Mangino, he was smart enough to disguise them. If you think Moss torching the Jets secondary was a fluke, then you will soon find out that youre sadly mistaken.

Who is disputing NE got caught filming last season? Thats common knowledge.

NE didnt have Herms signals though. Because, unlike Mangino, he was smart enough to disguise them. If you think Moss torching the Jets secondary was a fluke, then you will soon find out that youre sadly mistaken.

easier to say that after filming our D. i hope moss does go deep im pretty sure rhodes is looking for some pay back for getting cheated last year

Jets have 5-6 pro bowlers this year.(Rhodes, Harris, Faneca, Mangold, Revis, Pace)

Jets make it to the AFC championship game.

Jets win 12 games this year(5 of which come from the afce)

Jets draft Mcfadden for some strange reason

Jets RB's combine for 2,200+ yards rushing this year

Pats win ten games and make it to the playoffs as a wild card team

Pats lose in the first round.

Giants miss the playoffs

Reggie Bush still sucks(okay, this is pretty much a given, but I wanted to put it in there anyway)

Miami wins 2 games this year. one of them against the Pats.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived