Free Agents ignoring Kansas City

MTJ06

yea well, routing for them jets and seeing how yall folks bashed the chiefs because of herm made me realize im still a chiefs fan. and switching **** are you serious aint like im a band wagon fan. like patsy fan or whatever the pricks name. i dont switch teams on a daily basis. jets are the 2nd team ive routed for. but cant rid myself of them 12 years as a chiefs fan. so thanks its been fun but gotta go stick with my chiefs.

Good.

So....Why are you still here?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
trolls, oh nice childish discriminating titles.

yes, trolls, and yes childish. And yes, we promise that you will not be banned until we have made fun of enough for you to burst and start spewing off crazy posts for our entertainment. At this point, we will make fun of you some more and then one of the mods will ban you.

If you want an example of how we do this please look back at DWC's history here. :rl:

trolls, oh nice childish discriminating titles.

yes, trolls, and yes childish. And yes, we promise that you will not be banned until we have made fun of enough for you to burst and start spewing off crazy posts for our entertainment. At this point, we will make fun of you some more and then one of the mods will ban you.

If you want an example of how we do this please look back at DWC's history here. :rl:

yea well, routing for them jets and seeing how yall folks bashed the chiefs because of herm made me realize im still a chiefs fan. and switching **** are you serious aint like im a band wagon fan. like patsy fan or whatever the pricks name. i dont switch teams on a daily basis. jets are the 2nd team ive routed for. but cant rid myself of them 12 years as a chiefs fan. so thanks its been fun but gotta go stick with my chiefs.

That's "rooting", as in "Chiefs fans sure look foolish for rooting for Herm to weasel out of his Jets contract and come to them".

"Routing" as you put it, would make more sense if you were to say something like "Over the years, I've gotten used to good teams routing the mediocre/crappy teams coached by Herman Edwards".

Seriously, gotta love spelling errors just a few short posts after crapping on someone else's spelling.

That's "rooting", as in "Chiefs fans sure look foolish for rooting for Herm to weasel out of his Jets contract and come to them".

"Routing" as you put it, would make more sense if you were to say something like "Over the years, I've gotten used to good teams routing the mediocre/crappy teams coached by Herman Edwards".

Seriously, gotta love spelling errors just a few short posts after crapping on someone else's spelling.

By the way, why are Chiefs fans angry about Herm destroying their offense? What good is an offense anyway? Scoring points? Pfff...This is real football, not arena football. A field goal or two should be enough. ;-)

I still can't believe he said that stuff. Particularly in KC after those fans out there had the joy of watching just about the best offense in the NFL for 4 consecutive years. Even when they lost games, they were damn exciting to watch.

They were #6 in offensive points in 2005 under Vermeil. Under Herm they instantly dropped to #15 and then to #31 in '07. (Points are more important than yards, but yardage-gained dropped from their back-to-back #1 rankings down to #16 and #31 in the past 2 years as well).

Meanwhile his "rebuilt" defense went from #16 under Vermeil in 2005 to #11 then to #14 under Edwards. Actually that's just a league rank on defense. In actual points, they went from giving up 20.3ppg in 2005, to Herm's 19.7ppg in 2006, to 20.9ppg in 2007. If that's a big improvement, I can't see it.

So their defense isn't actually any better (other than teams running the ball on them way, way more now; reducing the gross # of total yards but dropping their rush defense yardage ranking from #7 to #28). I mean who throws the ball a lot against a team that will most likely score 13 points or less and who can't stop your ground game? And their offense went from one of the best to one of the worst.

They needed major rebuilding on the OL, and he's drafting db's & kickers & backup RB's again. In 2 years, the top OL draftee was Tre Stallings with the 186th pick two years ago. And then the HC makes a first-class fool of himself with lines like the Arena Football one, which still boggles the mind since he must really never think of aspiring to score 30 points in a football game.

Gee, how could anyone not want to sign there?

By the way, why are Chiefs fans angry about Herm destroying their offense? What good is an offense anyway? Scoring points? Pfff...This is real football, not arena football. A field goal or two should be enough. ;-)

I still can't believe he said that stuff. Particularly in KC after those fans out there had the joy of watching just about the best offense in the NFL for 4 consecutive years. Even when they lost games, they were damn exciting to watch.

They were #6 in offensive points in 2005 under Vermeil. Under Herm they instantly dropped to #15 and then to #31 in '07. (Points are more important than yards, but yardage-gained dropped from their back-to-back #1 rankings down to #16 and #31 in the past 2 years as well).

Meanwhile his "rebuilt" defense went from #16 under Vermeil in 2005 to #11 then to #14 under Edwards. Actually that's just a league rank on defense. In actual points, they went from giving up 20.3ppg in 2005, to Herm's 19.7ppg in 2006, to 20.9ppg in 2007. If that's a big improvement, I can't see it.

So their defense isn't actually any better (other than teams running the ball on them way, way more now; reducing the gross # of total yards but dropping their rush defense yardage ranking from #7 to #28). I mean who throws the ball a lot against a team that will most likely score 13 points or less and who can't stop your ground game? And their offense went from one of the best to one of the worst.

They needed major rebuilding on the OL, and he's drafting db's & kickers & backup RB's again. In 2 years, the top OL draftee was Tre Stallings with the 186th pick two years ago. And then the HC makes a first-class fool of himself with lines like the Arena Football one, which still boggles the mind since he must really never think of aspiring to score 30 points in a football game.

Gee, how could anyone not want to sign there?

routing for herm. wow you dont understand do you. i started watching the chiefs in ****ing 93 you know.... way before herm was a head coach. crappy teams? i do recall the chiefs having really good seasons in the past 5 years. recall a 9-0 start back in 03, finishing 13-3 on the year. herm could **** off literally, gunther is a better suit for the head coach position in kc. spelling errors, i beg to differ if i incorrectly spelled a word was due to abbreviating it.

routing for herm. wow you dont understand do you. i started watching the chiefs in ****ing 93 you know.... way before herm was a head coach. crappy teams? i do recall the chiefs having really good seasons in the past 5 years. recall a 9-0 start back in 03, finishing 13-3 on the year. herm could **** off literally, gunther is a better suit for the head coach position in kc. spelling errors, i beg to differ if i incorrectly spelled a word was due to abbreviating it.

I dont know about you all. but we all think your a jerk off.

wow abit contradicting numb nuts. thats fine you can hate me all you want aint gonna hurt me. unlike you and some there are alot of cool jets fans but ones like you gonna call me some name to try and hurt me. laugh..... kid this isnt the ****ing 3rd grade.

I dont know about you all. but we all think your a jerk off.

wow abit contradicting numb nuts. thats fine you can hate me all you want aint gonna hurt me. unlike you and some there are alot of cool jets fans but ones like you gonna call me some name to try and hurt me. laugh..... kid this isnt the ****ing 3rd grade.

That is right. In the 3rd grade, they know how to spell rooting.

That is right. In the 3rd grade, they know how to spell rooting.

There is hope. Some big rep old washed up DB or a DL guy nicknamed Tank or Turk will be funding his retirement off the Hunt family fortune thanks to Herman Edwards. Signing Alan Faneca or Damien Woody or drafting Mnagold and D'Brick in ROund 1-solid, productive OL guys-is beyond Edwards' capacity. Those guys-Jones, the Knish, Marko, Moore-can be picked up in the later rounds. Or resigning guys like Kareem McKenzie or Randy Thomas-inconceivable. Dave Szott and Pete Kendall probably had to be signed on one of Herm's days off at his Anthony Robbins-type gigs. Those must be going great guns these days, huh?

:lol:

There is hope. Some big rep old washed up DB or a DL guy nicknamed Tank or Turk will be funding his retirement off the Hunt family fortune thanks to Herman Edwards. Signing Alan Faneca or Damien Woody or drafting Mnagold and D'Brick in ROund 1-solid, productive OL guys-is beyond Edwards' capacity. Those guys-Jones, the Knish, Marko, Moore-can be picked up in the later rounds. Or resigning guys like Kareem McKenzie or Randy Thomas-inconceivable. Dave Szott and Pete Kendall probably had to be signed on one of Herm's days off at his Anthony Robbins-type gigs. Those must be going great guns these days, huh?

:lol:

IMHO. Gunther is an aggressive defense coordinator who showed class coming back to work for the Peterson and Vermiel but is definitely miscast as a head coach. I have too many friends in that area to wish for a second act. This time when the head coach is fired (its only a matter of time) the man behind him (Peterson) will be fired along with him. That should mean Gunther is gone as well.

IMHO. Gunther is an aggressive defense coordinator who showed class coming back to work for the Peterson and Vermiel but is definitely miscast as a head coach. I have too many friends in that area to wish for a second act. This time when the head coach is fired (its only a matter of time) the man behind him (Peterson) will be fired along with him. That should mean Gunther is gone as well.

spelling errors, i beg to differ if i incorrectly spelled a word was due to abbreviating it.

You wrote "routing" when you should have written "rooting". They are the same length, yet you were abbreviating it??? Nice try.

If you're going to make fun of someone else for their spelling, you may want to make sure that your posts are spelled correctly first ;)

spelling errors, i beg to differ if i incorrectly spelled a word was due to abbreviating it.

You wrote "routing" when you should have written "rooting". They are the same length, yet you were abbreviating it??? Nice try.

If you're going to make fun of someone else for their spelling, you may want to make sure that your posts are spelled correctly first ;)

technically i used the wrong term. nice try though

technically i used the wrong term. nice try though

herm might get fired, but peterson and gun will leave on their own terms before they will be fired.

herm might get fired, but peterson and gun will leave on their own terms before they will be fired.

i didnt incorrectly spell it. routing and rooting sound the same just used the wrong term...nice try though

They mean two completely different things, so yes, you did spell it wrong. I know it's hard for a troll to admit he's wrong though so I won't expect you to.

i didnt incorrectly spell it. routing and rooting sound the same just used the wrong term...nice try though

They mean two completely different things, so yes, you did spell it wrong. I know it's hard for a troll to admit he's wrong though so I won't expect you to.

Archived