Free Agents ignoring Kansas City

MTJ06

They mean two completely different things, so yes you did spell it wrong. I know it's hard for a troll to admit he's wrong though so I won't expect you to.

wasnt a spelling error. was use of the wrong term. troll wow jets fans literally about as low as raider fans. **** i expect childish behavior from them but yall. i'll admit there are alot of cool jets fans on here but kids like you discriminating by calling me a troll. laugh you people humor me

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They mean two completely different things, so yes you did spell it wrong. I know it's hard for a troll to admit he's wrong though so I won't expect you to.

wasnt a spelling error. was use of the wrong term. troll wow jets fans literally about as low as raider fans. **** i expect childish behavior from them but yall. i'll admit there are alot of cool jets fans on here but kids like you discriminating by calling me a troll. laugh you people humor me

First of all, I'm not a kid. I'm just someone who saw you making fun of someone else for their spelling, and then saw you screw up. Then you claimed you were abbreviating the word, even though it's the same length as the word you should have used. Make up your mind. Again, if you're going to make fun of someone else for their spelling, make sure you use the correct words in yours or you leave yourself open to criticism.

First of all, I'm not a kid. I'm just someone who saw you making fun of someone else for their spelling, and then saw you screw up. Then you claimed you were abbreviating the word, even though it's the same length as the word you should have used. Make up your mind. Again, if you're going to make fun of someone else for their spelling, make sure you use the correct words in yours or you leave yourself open to criticism.

1. i said any word i incorrectly spelled was due to abbreviating yes. 2. i didnt spell the word wrong i used the incorrect term. 3. which is the difference i used an incorrect term. wasnt a spelling error.

1. i said any word i incorrectly spelled was due to abbreviating yes. 2. i didnt spell the word wrong i used the incorrect term. 3. which is the difference i used an incorrect term. wasnt a spelling error.

define irony. rooting and routing being incorrect terms to represent being a fan of a team. have you ever actually looked up the definition of rooting. rooting-when a newborn turns his/her head toward touch near the mouth.

the process of putting forth roots and beginning to grow.

interesting what you can learn when you have some free time.

define irony. rooting and routing being incorrect terms to represent being a fan of a team. have you ever actually looked up the definition of rooting. rooting-when a newborn turns his/her head toward touch near the mouth.

the process of putting forth roots and beginning to grow.

interesting what you can learn when you have some free time.

How can you confuse the two "terms"? You have got to be kidding. :shock:

How can you confuse the two "terms"? You have got to be kidding. :shock:

routing for herm. wow you dont understand do you. i started watching the chiefs in ****ing 93 you know.... way before herm was a head coach. crappy teams? i do recall the chiefs having really good seasons in the past 5 years. recall a 9-0 start back in 03, finishing 13-3 on the year. herm could **** off literally, gunther is a better suit for the head coach position in kc. spelling errors, i beg to differ if i incorrectly spelled a word was due to abbreviating it.

If someone with a brain was running the KC Chiefs there would be a good f_cking housecleaning going on this off-season. Carl Peterson would be fired. Herm would be fired with the rest of the coaching staff. Croyle would be cut or at least demoted to no. 2 since he is an awful qb. Damon Huard would be cut. Larry Johnson would be traded before he can demand a ridiculous contract.

Round 1 you take Matt Ryan or Brian Brohm and the next 5 rounds used to draft offensive and defensive linemen.

routing for herm. wow you dont understand do you. i started watching the chiefs in ****ing 93 you know.... way before herm was a head coach. crappy teams? i do recall the chiefs having really good seasons in the past 5 years. recall a 9-0 start back in 03, finishing 13-3 on the year. herm could **** off literally, gunther is a better suit for the head coach position in kc. spelling errors, i beg to differ if i incorrectly spelled a word was due to abbreviating it.

If someone with a brain was running the KC Chiefs there would be a good f_cking housecleaning going on this off-season. Carl Peterson would be fired. Herm would be fired with the rest of the coaching staff. Croyle would be cut or at least demoted to no. 2 since he is an awful qb. Damon Huard would be cut. Larry Johnson would be traded before he can demand a ridiculous contract.

Round 1 you take Matt Ryan or Brian Brohm and the next 5 rounds used to draft offensive and defensive linemen.

If someone with a brain was running the KC Chiefs there would be a good f_cking housecleaning going on this off-season. Carl Peterson would be fired. Herm would be fired with the rest of the coaching staff. Croyle would be cut or at least demoted to no. 2 since he is an awful qb. Larry Johnson would be traded before he can demand a ridiculous contract.

Round 1 you take Matt Ryan and the next 5 rounds used to draft offensive and defensive linemen.

Too late on Larry Johnson.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_contract.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1315

8/21/2007: Signed a six-year, $45.05 million contract. The deal included a $12.5 million signing bonus and contains $19 million in total guarantees. The first three years' base salaries are guaranteed. 2008: $2.5 million (+ $100,000 workout bonus + $62,500 per-game roster bonuses), 2009: $4.55 million (+ $100,000 workout bonus + $62,500 per-game roster bonuses), 2010: $5 million (+ $1 million roster bonus due 3/1 + $100,000 workout bonus + $62,500 per-game roster bonuses), 2011: $5.3 million (+ $1 million roster bonus due 3/1 + $100,000 workout bonus + $62,500 per-game roster bonuses), 2012: $5.9 million (+ $1 million roster bonus due 3/1 + $100,000 workout bonus + $62,500 per-game roster bonuses), 2013: Free Agent. Cap charges: $6.156 million (2008), $8.206 million (2009), $9.183 million (2010), $9.483 million (2011), $10.083 million (2012).

Too late on Larry Johnson.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_contract.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1315

8/21/2007: Signed a six-year, $45.05 million contract. The deal included a $12.5 million signing bonus and contains $19 million in total guarantees. The first three years' base salaries are guaranteed. 2008: $2.5 million (+ $100,000 workout bonus + $62,500 per-game roster bonuses), 2009: $4.55 million (+ $100,000 workout bonus + $62,500 per-game roster bonuses), 2010: $5 million (+ $1 million roster bonus due 3/1 + $100,000 workout bonus + $62,500 per-game roster bonuses), 2011: $5.3 million (+ $1 million roster bonus due 3/1 + $100,000 workout bonus + $62,500 per-game roster bonuses), 2012: $5.9 million (+ $1 million roster bonus due 3/1 + $100,000 workout bonus + $62,500 per-game roster bonuses), 2013: Free Agent. Cap charges: $6.156 million (2008), $8.206 million (2009), $9.183 million (2010), $9.483 million (2011), $10.083 million (2012).

Great job giving a cry baby RB a huge contract meanwhile he has no offensive line to block for him anymore.

Carl Peterson is living on another planet.

thats why your a jets fan dont know **** about the chiefs. like most of the jets fans. 1. qb wise huard is a solid qb, croyle is a gun slinging son of a gun all he has to do is learn how to pass accurately under pressure. 2 draft wise go O line, Waters and Wiegman are set be nice finding a solid LT. 3. LJ might ask for a huge contract but is still one of the best in the league. when you can come in late in the season and still rush for 1700 yards obviously talented. 4. now my finally point peterson isnt going anywhere for a long time. he has became a good friend to the hunt family and the chiefs fan base. Stick to the jets, all you know is herm and thats it.

thats why your a jets fan dont know **** about the chiefs. like most of the jets fans. 1. qb wise huard is a solid qb, croyle is a gun slinging son of a gun all he has to do is learn how to pass accurately under pressure. 2 draft wise go O line, Waters and Wiegman are set be nice finding a solid LT. 3. LJ might ask for a huge contract but is still one of the best in the league. when you can come in late in the season and still rush for 1700 yards obviously talented. 4. now my finally point peterson isnt going anywhere for a long time. he has became a good friend to the hunt family and the chiefs fan base. Stick to the jets, all you know is herm and thats it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wel Herm is your coach and both Peterson and Hunt brought him there and Peterson is allowing him to stay, despite the fact that your team went 4-12 last season, signed next to no FA's in the offseason, all under the excuse Herm made that "we're building through the draft and trying to get younger."

Not only is that a built in excuse for the Chiefs to suck even more next year, but if you look back at his track record with the Jets, in his 5 years as coach, maybe 5 players that he drafted are still on the team, and 3 probably have backup roles. If Peterson was truly on board with this building through the draft stuff, he should not be doing it with Herm at the helm.

irony. 1. favre was a gun slinger. 2 statemnts coming from a fan of a team that had to cheat to win superbowls cant declare ignorance. 3. if it wasnt for lamar you poor patriots would still be a semi pro team numb nuts. before you insult the chiefs actually realize what you're saying you ****ing idiot. without hunt and the chiefs there isnt an nfl like it is today.

Croyle is a LOSER just like Herpy.

A perfect fit for the choke artist Chiefs and thier inbred fanbase.

1. Dude you are smoking some serious ganja if you rate Huard as "solid" and Croyle as anything other than "crap". The Chief's QB situation makes the Jets QB situation look good by comparison. QB and offensive line are by far the biggest needs for KC.

2. I agree you need to go O-line in the draft but you could bring back Roaf and Shields you're offense still sucks b/c you have no QB.

3. LJ is getting overused and abused by Herm and will break down Shaun Alexander-style 2-3 years from now when he is still draining cap room.

4. Carl Peterson is an idiot. Who the hell would trade a draft pick for Herman Edwards?

Wel Herm is your coach and both Peterson and Hunt brought him there and Peterson is allowing him to stay, despite the fact that your team went 4-12 last season, signed next to no FA's in the offseason, all under the excuse Herm made that "we're building through the draft and trying to get younger."

Not only is that a built in excuse for the Chiefs to suck even more next year, but if you look back at his track record with the Jets, in his 5 years as coach, maybe 5 players that he drafted are still on the team, and 3 probably have backup roles. If Peterson was truly on board with this building through the draft stuff, he should not be doing it with Herm at the helm.

yea but peterson is willing to take a chance. yall make herm out to be so bad, if i do remember the best defenses yall had were under Herm. i do recall the jets going 4-12 so dont try that bs. whine about herm and the chiefs orginization all you want when it comes to the jets and chiefs game we will see who wins. even with your FA snyder move yall still wont do **** this year.

Peterson is dumber than Edwards as if that was even possible.

All the Hunts ever cared about was making money off those fools in KC while they lived high on the hog in Dallas.

Not to mention Lamar Hunt was supposedly involved in the assasination of JFK.

As a Pats fan, it must irritate you when people compare Croyle to Tom Brady. That's like comparing Beetlejuice to Denzel Washington.

Great job giving a cry baby RB a huge contract meanwhile he has no offensive line to block for him anymore.

Carl Peterson is living on another planet.

Sounds similar to what we did with Thomas Jones. Except Jones was older, far less talented, and after then-requiring a trade up in order to get David Harris, eventually cost us our 3rd round pick.

:bwahaharoll:

Thats just typical blather from the KC Chief fanbase.

ironic. most pats fans are band wagon...only reason yall have a SB ring in the first place is by cheating. you insulting us is funny as hell being the patriots franchise is about lower than dirt. **** the raiders have more class, atleast they dont have to cheat to get a ring.

Peterson is dumber than Edwards as if that was even possible.

All the Hunts ever cared about was making money off those fools in KC while they lived high on the hog in Dallas.

go **** yourself. lamar is the most classy owner in the ****ing nfl. crafts fat ass sat in his little box while hunt went around and greeted the fans. hunt is the reason the nfl is what it is today numb nuts. little ****ing faggot. oooo im cool im a fan of a team that cant win anything legit. ****ing dip ****. go blow belicheck and take it in the ass by craft you little douche bag

Archived