Limas Sweed

PakiJet

Is that uncle Ricco throwing him the ball for most of the clip?

do u mean VINCE "Superman" Young.....McCoy is a good QB so far..wonder if hes comming out if so why nto draft him in the late rounds:)

do you like Sweeds game?

do u mean VINCE "Superman" Young.....McCoy is a good QB so far..wonder if hes comming out if so why nto draft him in the late rounds:)

do you like Sweeds game?

Yeah, of course. The fact that that highlight reel is mainly composed of his junior year shows that he still has a ton of room for improvement. That is a pretty high ceiling.

There is a reason he's considered the best Senior prospect.

I still can't believe VY is a starting QB in the NFL. That video "highlights" just how crappy his mechanics really are.

hey hes a player..vince young will take the titans farther then chad pennington has ever had lol:)..he wins games.. the kids got game man....

Yeah, of course. The fact that that highlight reel is mainly composed of his junior year shows that he still has a ton of room for improvement. That is a pretty high ceiling.

There is a reason he's considered the best Senior prospect.

i want the jets to trade down with dallas. get LIMAS SWEED WITH ONE PICK and AQIB TALIB with the other:p

That Hardy kid is good but Indiana Recievers havent pand out alot in the NFL...the last WIDE OUT FROM TEXAS WAS Roy Williams...:character0293::)

They might not have to trade down to get him, he might be available around the 37th pick.

as good as he looks though, this receiver class is deep, so no worries

I watched this player since 2006. hes got game man.. if hes available it would be great. the hell with coles. this gusy the real deal. i dont want us todraft a bust

yeah but look at some of these guys that will be available later in the draft

James Hardy - Indiana 6'6" 220

Devin Thomas - Michigan State 6'2" 215

Maurice Purify - Nebraska 6'4" 220 - bill callahan connection

D.J. Hall - alabama 6'2" 195

Hardy i dont like hes to skinny and dont got the speed... Thomas is a good prospect.but I'll still take Sweed lol

Hardy i dont like hes to skinny and dont got the speed... Thomas is a good prospect.but I'll still take Sweed lol

James Hardy is 6'7 220 lbs and ran a 4.47 40 at the combine while

limas sweed is 6'5 219lbs and ran a 4.46 40. Seem pretty similar to me

James Hardy is 6'7 220 lbs and ran a 4.47 40 at the combine while

limas sweed is 6'5 219lbs and ran a 4.46 40. Seem pretty similar to me

Sweed looks bigger still lol on film......ha ha well we can use either of those two..id still take a reicever from texas then indiana lol:p i want the next roy williams

The same reason everyone is so high on Sweed. He's very tall and runs a sub 4.5 40.

sweeds made more to the big games and has made sevel clutch catches compaired to hardy..hardy looks liek another mcdroppins to me just a gut feeling

sweeds made more to the big games and has made sevel clutch catches compaired to hardy..hardy looks liek another mcdroppins to me just a gut feeling

In what ways does he remind you of McCareins?? Hardy his a good 3 inches taller, roughly the same 40 speed and coming out of college McCareins actually had a pretty good college career. If we are comparing hardy now to McCareins of the last few years, Hardy is an actual endzone threat with good hands, whereas McCareins has been none of the above.

"Four-year starter at Northern Illinois, setting school records in receptions (204), receiving yards (2,991) and TD (29) and ranking fourth on all-time list in total TD (30). Is one of only three players in school history to gain more than 4,000 all-purpose yards (4,367).

Limas Sweed

4 year career ( he was hurt half way through the season)

Catches.....Yards.....TD

Best Year

46 Catches, 801 yards, 12 tds

James Hardy

3 year career

Catches.....Yds.....TD

Best Year

79 Catches, 1125 yards, 16tds

Not saying anything bad about Sweed as i know he is highly ranked, but there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with Hardy either. You dont need to knock Hardy if you Like Sweed.

Limas Sweed

Catches.....Yards.....TD

Best Year

James Hardy

3 year career

Catches.....Yds.....TD

Best Year

Not saying anything bad about Sweed as i know he is highly ranked, but there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with Hardy either. You dont need to knock Hardy if you Like Sweed.

Limas Sweed

Catches.....Yards.....TD

Best Year

James Hardy

3 year career

Catches.....Yds.....TD

Best Year

daym good comparison this kid is talented...i just dont know much about hardy...well ill be happy with either of those guys. I want one of them to start opposite cotcherry..Idont want big mouth COLES on the jets in 2008:p

Limas Sweed

Catches.....Yards.....TD

Best Year

James Hardy

3 year career

Catches.....Yds.....TD

Best Year

daym good comparison this kid is talented...i just dont know much about hardy...well ill be happy with either of those guys. I want one of them to start opposite cotcherry..Idont want big mouth COLES on the jets in 2008:p

Limas Sweed

Catches.....Yards.....TD

Best Year

James Hardy

3 year career

Catches.....Yds.....TD

Best Year

I dotn know just a gut feeling...but i saw soem highlights of him on youtube and hes a pretty god wide out and hes 6'7" wow thats tall lol:):Nuts::character0293::box:

Limas Sweed

Catches.....Yards.....TD

Best Year

James Hardy

3 year career

Catches.....Yds.....TD

Best Year

I dotn know just a gut feeling...but i saw soem highlights of him on youtube and hes a pretty god wide out and hes 6'7" wow thats tall lol:):Nuts::character0293::box:

i want the jets to trade down with dallas. get LIMAS SWEED WITH ONE PICK and AQIB TALIB with the other:p

That Hardy kid is good but Indiana Recievers havent pand out alot in the NFL...the last WIDE OUT FROM TEXAS WAS Roy Williams...

:rl: Funny how you failed to mention all the other dud receivers out of Texas. Anyone remember "Lam" Jones to start with?

That Hardy kid is good but Indiana Recievers havent pand out alot in the NFL...the last WIDE OUT FROM TEXAS WAS Roy Williams...

:rl: Funny how you failed to mention all the other dud receivers out of Texas. Anyone remember "Lam" Jones to start with?

I wouldnt mind having a receiver like this WITH Coles and Cotch, that would be an upgarde.

I wouldnt mind having a receiver like this WITH Coles and Cotch, that would be an upgarde.

Archived