Dont Get too excited!!

Favorite_Toon

Jesse chapman on a 1 year contract... and now all the Mcfadden haters are saying we wont draft him?

WHEN all the same people are saying the raiders are goping to take him??

How the FCk does that make sense???

Raiders Domick Rhodes,Lamont Jordan,Justin Fargus,Michael Bush

Jets Thomas Jones,Leon Washington Jesse Chapman??

Stop all the Bullsht and dont get too excited with yourselves..

And as for Sperm Edwards...

Please dont undervalue the importance of great Running Backs..

Your trying to say like all running backs are created equal and its just the line..

Please... So your thinking.. Cedrick Houston is just as good as LT.. Switch them and cedrick Houston leads the nfl in rushing yards??

Jesse chapman on a 1 year contract... and now all the Mcfadden haters are saying we wont draft him?

Your trying to say like all running backs are created equal and its just the line..

Please... So your thinking.. Cedrick Houston is just as good as LT.. Switch them and cedrick Houston leads the nfl in rushing yards??

You obviously didn't read my post, so I'm not debating you on it.

You obviously didn't read my post, so I'm not debating you on it.

I guess thats kinda like you saying how McFadden is the greatest running back and best player in the draft and then expecting him to fall to the Jets. Why would the 5 other teams pass?

I guess thats kinda like you saying how McFadden is the greatest running back and best player in the draft and then expecting him to fall to the Jets. Why would the 5 other teams pass?

Simple...They have no need for him..

Dolphins ronnie brown

Rams steven jackson

Falcons Michael Turner and need a qb desperatly

Raiders got four Rbs

Cheifs Larry Johnson

Dolphins ronnie brown

Rams steven jackson

Raiders got four Rbs

Cheifs Larry Johnson

Darren McFadden BLOWS. The New York Jets will NOT draft him, get over it. Whether Oakland does or doesn't, doesn't matter. The Jets will not draft him, and rightfully so. They'd be fools to do so.

Man do I hate when people fall in love with a particular player.

Darren McFadden BLOWS. The New York Jets will NOT draft him, get over it. Whether Oakland does or doesn't, doesn't matter. The Jets will not draft him, and rightfully so. They'd be fools to do so.

You dont know what theFck your talking about.. He Blows and you say that because??/ hes number fckn 1 on everyones board but you know better..

Mcfadden will be drafted by the jets if hes on the board...

Why is everyone so erect over gholsten then??

You dont know what theFck your talking about.. He Blows and you say that because??/ hes number fckn 1 on everyones board but you know better..

Yes because the Draft "experts" are always so right. He isn't even the number one back on some boards, Mendenhall is rated higher. McFadden will be a bust, just like many backs before him. With Thomas Jones, Leon Washington and Jesse Chatman, the Jets are in no position to draft a Running Back. Tangini isn't that stupid. Gholston or a trade down is the solid, correct way to go if you want to win a championship.

Yes because the Draft "experts" are always so right. He isn't even the number one back on some boards, Mendenhall is rated higher. McFadden will be a bust, just like many backs before him. With Thomas Jones, Leon Washington and Jesse Chatman, the Jets are in no position to draft a Running Back. Tangini isn't that stupid. Gholston or a trade down is the solid, correct way to go if you want to win a championship.

Tell me why we need gholsten?? we have that position filled already..

Because Pass Rushers are much, much, more important then RB's as long as you have at least a serviceable RB. We already happen to have 2 serviceable RB's, so I'd definately rather a dominate pass rusher.

Because Pass Rushers are much, much, more important then RB's as long as you have at least a serviceable RB. We already happen to have 2 serviceable RB's, so I'd definately rather a dominate pass rusher.

Dolphins ronnie brown

Rams steven jackson

Raiders got four Rbs

Cheifs Larry Johnson

So if McFadden is a phenom as you say

Dolphins Ronnie Brown so far injury prone and underacheiving, Backup Ricky Williams season could go up in smoke at any time.

Rams Steven Jackson, Brian Leonard, A Pittman solid

Falcons-Michael Turner-Unproven ( most carries in a season 80), Jerious Norwood ( most carries in a season 103), unproven as well

Raiders-So you are telling me you wouldnt want McFadden over Lamont Jordan, Dominic Rhodes, Justin Fargas, or Michael Bush? as you stated earlier Jesse Chatman wouldnt stop the Jets from Taking McFadden, well which one of these guys is going to stop the Raiders from taking him?????????

Chiefs-Hermy ran (literally) Larry Johnson into the ground 2006 and he paid for it with a foot injury that kept him out for half of the 2007 season. Who is the Chiefs depth Kolby Smith, Gilbert Harris, and Jackie Battle. If McFadden is as good as you say he is the Chiefs should jump on him as well because they have no depth and were best when Johnson and Holmes split carries.

You cant say McFadden is so great that we cant pass him up but then expect all of these other teams to just let him slip by.

Dolphins ronnie brown

Rams steven jackson

Raiders got four Rbs

Cheifs Larry Johnson

So if McFadden is a phenom as you say

Dolphins Ronnie Brown so far injury prone and underacheiving, Backup Ricky Williams season could go up in smoke at any time.

Rams Steven Jackson, Brian Leonard, A Pittman solid

Falcons-Michael Turner-Unproven ( most carries in a season 80), Jerious Norwood ( most carries in a season 103), unproven as well

Raiders-So you are telling me you wouldnt want McFadden over Lamont Jordan, Dominic Rhodes, Justin Fargas, or Michael Bush? as you stated earlier Jesse Chatman wouldnt stop the Jets from Taking McFadden, well which one of these guys is going to stop the Raiders from taking him?????????

Chiefs-Hermy ran (literally) Larry Johnson into the ground 2006 and he paid for it with a foot injury that kept him out for half of the 2007 season. Who is the Chiefs depth Kolby Smith, Gilbert Harris, and Jackie Battle. If McFadden is as good as you say he is the Chiefs should jump on him as well because they have no depth and were best when Johnson and Holmes split carries.

You cant say McFadden is so great that we cant pass him up but then expect all of these other teams to just let him slip by.

When did I say he blows? All I said is if he is as great as you say he is then he shouldnt be there for us.

When did I say he blows? All I said is if he is as great as you say he is then he shouldnt be there for us.

You've got to think who Mangini thinks is the best pick for the Jets at #6. Straight up Mangini takes a pass rushing LB over the stud RB. Guys like Mangini love LB's. They dream at night about LB's. He's probably already planning how he's going to use Gholston (or C. Long?) with Pace in his revamped defense.

You've got to think who Mangini thinks is the best pick for the Jets at #6. Straight up Mangini takes a pass rushing LB over the stud RB. Guys like Mangini love LB's. They dream at night about LB's. He's probably already planning how he's going to use Gholston (or C. Long?) with Pace in his revamped defense.

Archived