Would you consider Malcolm Kelly at 6?

Matt39

Absoluetly not... I can think of few off the top of my head.. Chad Jackson Patriots.. he was awesome in college.. Dwayne jarrett panthers..

The Lions also took Charles Rogers #2 overall & Mike Williams I think #9 overall.

Both of them "can't miss" players. SURE studs. Elite playmakers. Every adjective you've attributed to McFadden.

Malcom Kelly at 6? Absolutely. I'd consider Limas Sweed at that spot as well. There are no huge holes the Jets have to fill right now except a third receiver or a true number one. If they believe Kelly can be a #1, why not? Especially with the Laveranues Coles contract dispute.

The Lions also took Charles Rogers #2 overall & Mike Williams I think #9 overall.

Both of them "can't miss" players. SURE studs. Elite playmakers. Every adjective you've attributed to McFadden.

Look with running back there is a big gamble (kijana carter,blair thomas,lawerence phillips) and so and so on.... but with al our need almost filled.. the three needs we have left cant be filled with the 6th pick..

QB Matt ryan is the only one worthy of that pick and he wil certainly be off the board by then.

WR Nobody is worthy of the 6th pick

CB people can say Mckelvin but I dont see that happening either..

Look I am going on record to say that.. I want mcfadden but if we got Gholsten instead I wouldnt mind... Hes a super freak!! and would give opposing Qbs nightmares.. So I just want a playmaker on our team... someone that teams have to try and make adjustments to stop...

So either D or O I wil be happy... but if its not Mcfadden or Gholsten and its like a Rogers cromartie... or a Mckelvin or someone else that has us scratching our heads..I will be pissed of..

Absoluetly not... I can think of few off the top of my head.. Chad Jackson Patriots.. he was awesome in college.. Dwayne jarrett panthers..

Robert Meachem, Saints. 6'3" 215 4.35 or so 40. Okay, he had knee surgery in June, but he was back by preseason. All I heard from him was that he "looked lost" and I don't think he was even active for a single game. I believe they called it his redshirt season.

Robert Meachem, Saints. 6'3" 215 4.35 or so 40. Okay, he had knee surgery in June, but he was back by preseason. All I heard from him was that he "looked lost" and I don't think he was even active for a single game. I believe they called it his redshirt season.

You could probably throw Troy Williamson in the mix too.

Archived