Let's Mix It Up....

oxscott

All this talk about possible draft picks is driving me crazy . . . so lets just say, for sh*ts and giggles that they do draft McFadden (not agreeing or disagreeing, just play out the scenario) . . . why not line up Leon in the slot, and use him as a WR. He has the hands, and the speed to be a great slot receiver. Thats a good amount of play makers on the field. Then its TJ and McFadden in the backfield, with a speedy LeoWash lining up to their right, or left.

If you disagree with that, then how will they get him snaps?? (according to this scenario)

All this talk about possible draft picks is driving me crazy . . . so lets just say, for sh*ts and giggles that they do draft McFadden (not agreeing or disagreeing, just play out the scenario) . . . why not line up Leon in the slot, and use him as a WR. He has the hands, and the speed to be a great slot receiver. Thats a good amount of play makers on the field. Then its TJ and McFadden in the backfield, with a speedy LeoWash lining up to their right, or left.

If you disagree with that, then how will they get him snaps?? (according to this scenario)

hey I like it. Adding versatility to Leon where he can line up in the backfield or as a slot receiver. I think it could work since Leon's so good in space.

hey I like it. Adding versatility to Leon where he can line up in the backfield or as a slot receiver. I think it could work since Leon's so good in space.

Leon's a bit short to play the slot, but he'd sure be as tough of an assignment as a DB can imagine in the middle of the field...

Archived