NCAA Pick-em brackets yahoo

gg

i have no Bear stearns, you can have my 1000 shares of MCI WCOM though

i will give you a deal on the shipping cost?

my grandfather bought me two shares of AT&T forty years ago... for the longest time i was getting dividend checks of 13

You think anyone can get EVERY PICK RIGHT? Some of those matchups are pretty tough

the fun thing to do is go for some risks... :D

i usually am out by the semis because i pick a lot of underdogs.. heh.. i dont pick the chalk picks.

first day results...

afo and lionelrichie leading with 15 ....

6 behind them with 14.

wonder what holds for today. not much in upsets yesterday.. though belmont almost had a doozie by taking out dook.

"124 Knows All" is off to a flying start. :rl:

Hey, all I know is I like to pick upsets. I don't like going with the safe route and picking all the low seeds. I'll take a 9-7 start and see what happens when all is said and done.

Ass. ;)

first day results...

afo and lionelrichie leading with 15 ....

6 behind them with 14.

wonder what holds for today. not much in upsets yesterday.. though belmont almost had a doozie by taking out dook.

i have a ton of upsets in later rounds

it means nada right now

I missed 3 games, I KNEW I should have picked Marquette... I had them picked and then changed it later on. I also picked Texas A&M at first! If only I would have went with my heart, I would only have 1 game wrong. Oh well, lets see how it goes from here

Scratch that,,, I actually missed 5

i had drake beating Uconn and UCLA, they lose at buzzah!!!

lol.. i had uconn winning the whole thing ;) i always go with my heart.. why do you think i am a jets fan :rolleyes: a glutton for punishment. oy

at the end of the first round... jared is the current leader with 26 out of 32.. jetsfan80 is one back and then a bunch two and three back.

anyone interested in a 2nd chance bracket :D since i blew my wad ( so to speak) on the first round.. i would like to be competitive for next week on... i dont want to start another group if people dont want in... but if you ddo.. just let me know.

of course.. who ever wins this .. wins the full bracket ;) i dont want to diminish the winner of this challenge. :D

at the end of the first round... jared is the current leader with 26 out of 32.. jetsfan80 is one back and then a bunch two and three back.

anyone interested in a 2nd chance bracket :D since i blew my wad ( so to speak) on the first round.. i would like to be competitive for next week on... i dont want to start another group if people dont want in... but if you ddo.. just let me know.

of course.. who ever wins this .. wins the full bracket ;) i dont want to diminish the winner of this challenge. :D

looks like i'm toast, after a great thur, a miserable friday and off to a bad start today. oh well no need to watch games tomorrow, will go play golf

Archived