whos HR went furthest yesterday?

Blackout

Had to be Arod's .. I actually saw an OUTSIDE THE STADIUM replay of that HR last nite .. saw it on NY1 Sports

Not only did it leave the building, but it also landed across the street from lansdown in a parking lot

LANDED

NOT BOUNCED .. NOT ROLLED .. BUT LANDED!!

So that ball cleared the monster AND THEN cleared lansdown street too!! :shock:

Landed in some outdoor parking lot ACROSS THE STREET FROM LANSDOWN!!

I have to believe that was one of the longest shots EVER hit out of fenway ... that ball was obliterated

....Sheffs ball was still orbitting the earth....ARods was a bomb, but Sheffs was a rocket

These two cats punished Red Sox pitching this week

Did you see their combined numbers from this series?

Looks like something you need a calculator to tabulate .. for sheer numbers AND distance

They had the Red Sox seeing Red Rats ... or seeing lazerbeams disguised as baseballs in their nightmares :shock:

I think Sheffys homerun was the farthest. It might have caused an earthquake when it landed.

Bro, did you see where Arod's HR landed?

They showed it today on YES ... watch the Pre-Game tonite and they will probably show it again

That was one of the longest HR's I have ever seen ... EVER ... cleared lansdown street and landed DEEP INTO THE PARKING LOT across the street

Didn't just barely make it to the parking lot across the street ... landed DEEP INTO THE PARKING LOT ACROSS THE STREET ... about halfway into the lot

Not sure if I have ever seen a longer HR than that :shock:

Bro, did you see where Arod's HR landed?

They showed it today on YES ... watch the Pre-Game tonite and they will probably show it again

That was one of the longest HR's I have ever seen ... EVER ... cleared lansdown street and landed DEEP INTO THE PARKING LOT across the street

Didn't just barely make it to the parking lot across the street ... landed DEEP INTO THE PARKING LOT ACROSS THE STREET ... about halfway into the lot

Not sure if I have ever seen a longer HR than that :shock:

I saw a replay of it, but I couldnt really see the ball where it landed on my TV.

They didnt even show where Sheffs landed.

I think its because it hasnt landed yet! :lol:

Archived