2 Tickets for sale with the rights

Section 306 row 10... the ticket invoice is due to the Jets by May 1st therefore this will be closed on April 10th. These are corner endzone seats, great view of the game and very friendly people in the section. Serious offers for the rights only..

And no I am not giving up my seats..

I am a current season ticket holder with just one seat and I am inquiring about purchasing the seats, along w/the rights from you. I just signed up to this site but I am a close friend of joebabyny and he told me about your post. Please get back to me so that we can discuss in further detail. My email is jayroc17@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jason

I am a current season ticket holder with just one seat and I am inquiring about purchasing the seats, along w/the rights from you. I just signed up to this site but I am a close friend of joebabyny and he told me about your post. Please get back to me so that we can discuss in further detail. My email is jayroc17@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jason

pretty original screen there jay

Jason

You are a friend of Joe's? And you dropped his name like that is a good thing?

:rl:

Just kidding!

Archived