Kenny Phllips anyone?

22DaFuTuRe51

I think he will be avaible late first early second,if we drop back to the mid 20's do you think he could be targeted by the jets?

Hes on ESPN 2 Right now, this kid is really humble, its not even funny... GREAT Character.

They asked him who he looks foward to guarding in the NFL, he said "Randy Moss" Because of his Talent. They asked him if he would talk trash to Moss, he said "I dont talk trash, but if he says something first, ill say something back" lol They also asked him what sports player he looked up to growing up, he said "Deon Sanders"

Lets not forget that he's only a junior and players such as Ed Reed and the late S.Taylor (RIP) has been going to Miami to give him tips and coach him up as a safety. Great interview.

I think everyone knows that im prolly the biggest Kenny Phillips fan on this board, other than Gholston... Hes my favorite player in the draft. If we could trade back into the first round, I would try a back flip off my roof but naked if we drafted Phillips

I think he will be avaible late first early second,if we drop back to the mid 20's do you think he could be targeted by the jets?

I would be pretty upset if we traded back to 20's and took him. If we trade back intot the 20's and they want to upgrade the secondary CB has better value. I would be surprised if Phillips is not on the board when we pick in round 2.

Why can't people be satisfied with Abram Elam? We don't need a Safety. We need a Corner, Defensive End, Inside Linebacker, maybe another Outside Linebacker, and a Wide Receiver before we even think of taking a Safety. Though, I agree, this kid, Phillips has tons of talent. I wouldn't be happy at first if we selected him, but I am sure i'd get over it.

Archived