Question For Our Draft Guys Here

SoFlaJets

James Hardy has tremendous upside and a nice balance of size and speed, wouldn't mindtaking a shot on him late 1st or early 2nd if available.

Also chadharmamoon, I really doubt Manningham will be there in the 2nd. Not after he ran a 4.44 and a 4.38 at his pro day.

I never liked MM that much to begin with TBH.

Like jumpin joe said; devin thomas may very easily be the best wide reciever out of this class, he has everything you look for, except consistant production. There's always the idea that he could be just a one year wonder, but he's looked every bit the part in all of his workouts and i would not be surprised at all to see him go to the bills at the 11 spot.

A guy who had an off year due to knee surgery was Marcus Monk. 6'4+ 220ish ran a 4.5 at his proday, 34ish inch vert and caught 20 of 21 catchable passes. He is someone we can look at in the 6th or 7th rounds if he impresses us.

Like jumpin joe said; devin thomas may very easily be the best wide reciever out of this class, he has everything you look for, except consistant production. There's always the idea that he could be just a one year wonder, but he's looked every bit the part in all of his workouts and i would not be surprised at all to see him go to the bills at the 11 spot.

A guy who had an off year due to knee surgery was Marcus Monk. 6'4+ 220ish ran a 4.5 at his proday, 34ish inch vert and caught 20 of 21 catchable passes. He is someone we can look at in the 6th or 7th rounds if he impresses us.

Does Devin fit in our system that already has Coles and Cotchery? He seemed to run alot of underneath crossing routes and only had the one solid year. Not sure he will help stretch the field.

I'd be extremely happy with Hardy or Doucet in the second round or even Monk if it was in the in the later (6th or 7th) rounds.

http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/kelly_malcolm00.html

Bit doesn't even have him as a first rounder good size though

he has James Hardy, Limas Sweed, Devin Thomas and Desean Jackson as 1st rounders

i dont know why bit doesn't have him as a first rounder. but im not the only one who has kelly in the first round.

kelly does need to improve his route running but he has the quickness, speed and athletisism to be a deep threat in the nfl

i dont know why bit doesn't have him as a first rounder. but im not the only one who has kelly in the first round.

kelly does need to improve his route running but he has the quickness, speed and athletisism to be a deep threat in the nfl

Kelly didnt run in the combine and has made himself inaccessible to NFL teams who want to see him run. As a consequence, and because some others (like Hardy) have timed so fast, he is slipping on some teams' boards. But its all meaningless until draft day. So much posturing going on right now.

Kelly didnt run in the combine and has made himself inaccessible to NFL teams who want to see him run. As a consequence, and because some others (like Hardy) have timed so fast, he is slipping on some teams' boards. But its all meaningless until draft day. So much posturing going on right now.

well he has a hamstring. and ppl put to much credence into combines and prodays. best way to judge a talent is film study and interviews

Archived