What's the deal with the draft?

Jetlag

This is going to be the year that I make the trip into the NFL draft. What's the process? Where can I buy tix? when is a good suggested time to show up? Is it going to be at Radio City again? Will there be a JN group outing?

This is going to be the year that I make the trip into the NFL draft. What's the process? Where can I buy tix? when is a good suggested time to show up? Is it going to be at Radio City again? Will there be a JN group outing?

HI since nobody else bothered to answer your question..I will the best I can... The Draft will be held at radio city music hall... Its free... there are no tickets to buy.. I would show up at least 4 to 5 hours early if you want to make sure you get in... the draft starts later this year..I believe at 3pm or 4pm... You show up to radiocity and get on line...thats about it...

POTW nomination

Smizzy is the party

I will be there with my own crew 45 strong... Cant Miss us at the draft...

JetLag,

I went to the draft last year. They started giving out tickets at 6am. I got there at 11pm the night before and there were already a ton of people there. My guess is they will give the tickets away at the same time this year even though the draft starts later. They don't want crowded streets on a busy day. And be aware that most of the people tat work this event are 100% retarded and thins get very chaotic. It was also the longest day of my life, and i slept for about 3 days after. But it's fun.....

Will you be the bunch wearing protective helmets?

look out for favorite toon....what a bad ass. you and your posse all in love with DMC?

Not everyone in my crew actually wants DMC... but the majority does... and you can bet we will be screaming DMC!!! DMC!!!... if hes still on the board..

ANyways.. I see ya got this gang mentality on this board..you are all friends and thats great but when someone joins the board that wants something that you dont..you attack them.. do you know how many PM's saying your a cool poster and I amnot sure why they dont like you.. but keep posting.. Look im not trying ot be an ass..I want DMC on our team.. you guys dont... Personally...

I dont believe he will be on the board when we draft... winning that last game sealed it... Al Davis cant stand us and would rather trade that pick then for us to have him.. Gholsten wont be there either..I see him going second to the rams.. I dont know..if you are a jet fan as long as I am.. you just know this is the type of thing we get used too.. the players we want want wont be there...

Thats why I like tanny's style..he goes up and gets what he wants... quality over quanity... anyways..if I offended anyone on this board Im sorry... and if you guys stil dont like me..then theres nothing I can do... I wil just speak for the fans on this board that are afraid to post there opinions cause they will get abused...

And if you dont think thats whats happening then you dont know your members... I can foward you a couple pm's...

Not everyone in my crew actually wants DMC... but the majority does... and you can bet we will be screaming DMC!!! DMC!!!... if hes still on the board..

ANyways.. I see ya got this gang mentality on this board..you are all friends and thats great but when someone joins the board that wants something that you dont..you attack them.. do you know how many PM's saying your a cool poster and I amnot sure why they dont like you.. but keep posting.. Look im not trying ot be an ass..I want DMC on our team.. you guys dont... Personally...

I dont believe he will be on the board when we draft... winning that last game sealed it... Al Davis cant stand us and would rather trade that pick then for us to have him.. Gholsten wont be there either..I see him going second to the rams.. I dont know..if you are a jet fan as long as I am.. you just know this is the type of thing we get used too.. the players we want want wont be there...

Thats why I like tanny's style..he goes up and gets what he wants... quality over quanity... anyways..if I offended anyone on this board Im sorry... and if you guys stil dont like me..then theres nothing I can do... I wil just speak for the fans on this board that are afraid to post there opinions cause they will get abused...

And if you dont think thats whats happening then you dont know your members... I can foward you a couple pm's...

potwn

The last two paragraphs deserve a POTW. I speak from experience, people

will tell you in PM's that they agree with you but won't back you up on the board.

Basically its fear as you say that people will not express their feelings even tho

their identity for the most part is hidden. Look at the list of people who logged

in today at the bottom of the threads. There are a lot of names I have never

seen post on the board.

BTW what part of Brooklyn are you from?

I'm all for draft DMC & don't let these guys discourage you. F-em!

Yes...I go every year... you just got to get there early...

I been to the draft one time before and Ill be there again this year. I may be let down, but I already have a McFadden and a Gholston Jets jersey. Im gonna wear the McFadden jersey over the Gholston jersey for the simple fact I have a feeling Gholston wont be there at 6, but if we draft Gholston over McFadden, off comes the McFadden jersey and there goes one happy Jets fan interms of the 3-4 Defense

And anothr thing

If there are people "afraid" to post their comments on heree, there is a real problem with this site

Now I am not afraid to tell you how I feel....but when I do the, JN gestapo is in full force trying to stop anything that is said that is not agreed with

F-them

And anothr thing

If there are people "afraid" to post their comments on heree, there is a real problem with this site

Now I am not afraid to tell you how I feel....but when I do the, JN gestapo is in full force trying to stop anything that is said that is not agreed with

F-them

Is that what goes on here? Shocked, shocked I say. LOL

Is that what goes on here? Shocked, shocked I say. LOL

And that's too bad too

You would think for all that Max does here, that those guys would want the site to prosper

If people are afraid to post, then why would new members even sign up?

And that's too bad too

You would think for all that Max does here, that those guys would want the site to prosper

If people are afraid to post, then why would new members even sign up?

I think I lost you. I respect what Max does as does a lot people.

But on certain subjects if certain people don't like it.................

Earlier in the thread someone said they were getting PM's from other posters afraid to express their opinions because of the ramifications from other well known posters

Thats not what he said at all. and then you went on to say about the core group of posters here.

What exactly don't we want said? You tell us all the time Clemens sucks and Chad is the Savior. I personally would love McFadden. Most Jets fans think we have a competent RB. I don't.

Not sure about you guys...but I'm a full grown adult male with balls. Nobody will deter me from posting my thoughts or opinions on this team no matter how warped and skewed they might be. We don't do that here. I suggest any poster who feels shy or afraid to express their Views, man up. There is no super fans here. Just because someone screams their opinion doesn't make them right..or their views any more valid than yours.

I agree with that Smizz

I never said Chad is the savior, as a matter of fact I don;t like either QB on our team

As a matter of fact, I'd rather have Clemens start the year to see what he has, and if he sucks again get Chad in there to hopefully salvage the year

Thats not what he said at all. and then you went on to say about the core group of posters here.

What exactly don't we want said? You tell us all the time Clemens sucks and Chad is the Savior. I personally would love McFadden. Most Jets fans think we have a competent RB. I don't.

Not sure about you guys...but I'm a full grown adult male with balls. Nobody will deter me from posting my thoughts or opinions on this team no matter how warped and skewed they might be. We don't do that here. I suggest any poster who feels shy or afraid to express their Views, man up. There is no super fans here. Just because someone screams their opinion doesn't make them right..or their views any more valid than yours.

Good points Smiz. However there are various reasons people don't post.

You mention the one who is shy or afraid. This is somewhat of a physcological

problem. It could be that he is a fan but doesn't know enough to get involved because

as you know there are guys on here that are pretty knowledgeable and is afraid

to be embarassed. Nothing wrong with that. You just won't get him to post but

he is a dedicated member.

There are also guys who are afraid to express opinions. Just like to read. Again

dedicated members.

On occasion I look at the member list at the end of the thread. Many names

that you never see post. Could be posters that I refer to above.

Anyway I don't think you, myself or JOn e have ever been accused of not speaking

their mind.

I use to just read because I was too shy to express my views on the team. I mean who was I to speak up against all these people that not only stick together but also know each other in real life or seem to be close friends.

But you know what? You can't live life like that... you end up missing out on everything that way.

I have more posts than anyone here.... and I'm an idiot.... but the one thing I know for sure.... none of these clowns are experts and you lurkers shouldn't be intimidated by any of them.

I use to just read because I was too shy to express my views on the team. I mean who was I to speak up against all these people that not only stick together but also know each other in real life or seem to be close friends.

But you know what? You can't live life like that... you end up missing out on everything that way.

I have more posts than anyone here.... and I'm an idiot.... but the one thing I know for sure.... none of these clowns are experts and you lurkers shouldn't be intimidated by any of them.

I agree

I'm all for draft DMC & don't let these guys discourage you. F-em!

Truth be told, I'd be all for drafting mcFadden too.

BUT that being said, I still don't like the way Toon goes on and on and on about him.

It's not that I disagree with his opinions, just the way he expresses them.

Truth be told, I'd be all for drafting mcFadden too.

BUT that being said, I still don't like the way Toon goes on and on and on about him.

It's not that I disagree with his opinions, just the way he expresses them.

Toon is the spokesperson for McFadden untill the draft, and I love it. I wish we had a spokesperson for Gholston and some of the other prospects that could fall to the Jets, it makes it interesting. McFadden is an exciting player and Toon happens to be really excited about the chance of his Jets team landing an exciting player, nothing wrong with it in my eyes, he doesnt go out of his way to attack other posters

Archived