proposed raider trade

BigOrangeJetFan

Please don't do this, Tangini. Coleman was solid last year. If Belly is checking out Gholston as an LB, we need to take him. Imagine a Pace/Gholston tandem on passing downs. I'm guessing that Bryan Thomas will once again motivate himself and will be effective again. Go for the defense. Let McFadden play elsewhere. As for the "we don't have any playmakers on offense argument...". We do-Faneca and the revamped O line. I would love 14 play drives that eat up the clock.

Please don't do this, Tangini. Coleman was solid last year. If Belly is checking out Gholston as an LB, we need to take him. Imagine a Pace/Gholston tandem on passing downs. I'm guessing that Bryan Thomas will once again motivate himself and will be effective again. Go for the defense. Let McFadden play elsewhere. As for the "we don't have any playmakers on offense argument...". We do-Faneca and the revamped O line. I would love 14 play drives that eat up the clock.

As much as I want McFadden for this Jets Offense, I just cant stop thinking about Kris Jenkins as the 3-4 NT, David Harris as the #1 3-4 IMLB, with 2 OLB's in Pace and Gholston getting after the QB for this Jets defense. Jenkins, Harris, Gholston, Pace with players such as Coleman, Barton and Ellis making plays for this front 7.

Then I think about Revis and Rhodes. Gholston could change the face of this Defense, but I feel the Rams will take him at #2

No Gholston or any project PLEASE with the #6. I couldn't care LESS what Belicheck is checking out. If you take players because of what another team is doing that's a huge mistake.

OFFENSE PLEASE. Drop down if you do not like McFadden, but PLEASE PLEASE we need an offensive game breaker.

If you think Faneca is all of a sudden is going to make this offense score, you're crazy.

Archived