I love the baseball forum!

Garb

The stuff I've read thus far this morning is awesome! Hahahahahahaha....and what you need to do, JN, is bring back JBF.....c'mon, do it! So funny how sports can bring the venom out in people. I hope everyone understands it's tempermental crap, right?

I was half watching the game last nite. Wang looked spectacular. No clue what Francona was thinking in the ninth. Sox bull looks shakey. What is wrong with Ortiz? I'll always like Jason Giambi.

They were forecasting showers for today.....but the sun is coming out in Boston and it's looking like a great day for baseball.

Play Ball! :)

Speaking of Ortiz, I'm listening to WEEI right now. One of the morning hosts is a Yankees fan - so, of course, all the Yankees fans in the area are calling in. Sox fans call in response.....it's like JN lite. Funny, funny stuff.

Anyway, Gawd himself, Ortiz (I'm being sarcastic) is getting bashed. According to the masses, he's off to a really slow start because he went to NYC on his day off (Monday) to film a Vitamin Water commercial. Yup, it's Ortiz' greed that is responsible for his pathetic batting average thus far. You can't make this stuff up! The radio personalities job is to flame the fires....and the fans play moth. Cracks me up everytime.

Ortiz (I'm being sarcastic) is getting bashed. According to the masses, he's off to a really slow start because he went to NYC on his day off (Monday) to film a Vitamin Water commercial.

Makes sense. Vitamin Water isn't nearly as potent as the stuff he used to use.

The stuff I've read thus far this morning is awesome! Hahahahahahaha....and what you need to do, JN, is bring back JBF.....c'mon, do it! So funny how sports can bring the venom out in people. I hope everyone understands it's tempermental crap, right?

:)

I would vote for a JBF re-instatement. The humor derived slightly outweighs the pain.

Archived