Dustin Pedroia (the 5 year old on the red sox)

MagicBizkit87

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooohhh.., snap!!! He got you there Thai Jet! That is sooooo 1994!!!!!

NEWBIE!!! HA HA HA!!! I almost never hear that on a daily basis anymore....

WE HAVE ALREADY ESTABLISHED WE HAVE NO LIFE. YOU CANNOT SAY ANYTHING TO US THAT WILL UPSET US. GIVE UP ALREADY.

:frown:I wish I had a real life :chas: . :1cry:

Good points. I look at CurtisMartin28 who's 15 and then I read this dudes dribble and I'm thinking....maturity wise this dudes like 11 years old. He's young alright and VERY imature but my sides are still aching from his thread and posts. :rl: Let the fun times roll. :biggrin:

And its only April.... going to be a long baseball season if we have to listen to crap like this.....

can we keep this thread going for another 20 posts??? I would really like to move up to 60th place by the end of this evening....

Why not just post 20 more times in here saying something meaningless? Which basically what this thread is here, because everyone on this sites opinion can't be taken seriously. Hell, thats what I am doing right now, because I have no where to go. So for the moment, i'll enjoy having no life like everyone else who has 10,000 posts on here.

can we keep this thread going for another 20 posts??? I would really like to move up to 60th place by the end of this evening....

WHAT !!! I just realized we were over 100 posts on this idiots thread. Like I said good times ! :biggrin:

Why not just post 20 more times in here saying something meaningless? Which basically what this thread is here, because everyone on this sites opinion can't be taken seriously. Hell, thats what I am doing right now, because I have no where to go. So for the moment, i'll enjoy having no life like everyone else who has 10,000 posts on here.

I bet Gainzo can come up with a place for you to go. :biggrin:

Why cant people's opinion be taken seriously? Because they dont agree with yours???

I dont get it... thats what an opinion is... what you think. Just because others dont agree with you doesnt make their opinion any less valid than yours.

And welcome to the Loser club. Please tell us what you think of the Yankees chances are in making the playoffs this year.....

Me too.... Maybe JCB can show us how to lead a real life.

JCB- please share some wisdom on how to lead a real life.... us internet losers need to know... and kobe aint taught us sh!t yet.

Yes yes by all means please share. :P

Keep coming with the insults, I doubt you'd say that to my face, or anyones face to be honest.

I did. I called my salesreps a bunch of idiots. They didnt like it. I told them to prove me wrong. They did. Got me a nice raise.

And a written warning in my file because someone had their panties get in a bunch... might be a relative of yours....

I did. I called my salesreps a bunch of idiots. They didnt like it. I told them to prove me wrong. They did. Got me a nice raise.

And a written warning in my file because someone had their panties get in a bunch... might be a relative of yours....

He should have been in my bosses office Friday when some idiot mOron tried to interrupt us. Wasn't pretty, even my boss gulped . :blush:

Keyword, tried to post something serious. Guess what, you failed.

I tried my best and I failed miserably. Lesson is, never try.

homer.jpg

Trying is the first step towards failure- Homer Simpson

If something is hard to do, then its not worth doing- Homer Simpson

If at first you dont succeed, give up- Homer Simpson

YAY!

You are the only person with less of a life then me tonight.

you want to know what's really sad???

In my first year here, I only had 1,000 posts. And I have over 3,000 posts in year 2 with about 4 months to go!!

You're almost halfway there in less than a month! That means you are going to be a super loser internet guy!!!!

you want to know what's really sad???

In my first year here, I only had 1,000 posts. And I have over 3,000 posts in year 2 with about 4 months to go!!

You're almost halfway there in less than a month! That means you are going to be a super loser internet guy!!!!

Actually on the other site I posted on, I posted about 4 times per day, it probably will eventually go that low. So, yeah, I am not as much of a reject as you, nor will I probably ever be.

Archived