Counted out week 2 already.

NY JET 29

Of course we are predicted to lose to the Pats in week two. The Pats were 18-1 the Jets were 4-12. An outside observer would have to be an idiot to pick the Jets.

That doesn't mean the Pats will win. The Jets will be a much better football team. Barady has shown himself to be very mortal when he is getting knocked on his butt. The question is will the Jets have turned a very weak pass rush into something to be feared? Not yet, Another of my concerns is that it is the second game of the season. Even if the Jets are a much improved team, will they have enough time to gel?

Looking forward to this coming season, I think the Jets have a punchers chance, but I'm not going to mortgage the house on the second game. there are 15 other ones

It's comical at this point. Of course, given recent history one would expect the Pats to win. Saying it now is kind of ignorant though. If the Jets made the right decisions, they have certainly filled most of their need areas with solid pros and have plenty of draft picks to add to that. Who knows what will happen by week 2? It's just an easy prediction for the talking heads at this point in time. Whatever! I say Jets 37 Pats 13 ... might as well since it's all meaningless on April 16th.

Archived