Possible trade back into round 1 scenario

NOExcusesNYJ

I think this is a really possibility since we may have two pick next year in round two anyway. If there is someone in late round one that the Jets want I could see us giving Our two and next years #2.

Just heard/read that Seattle really wants to trade down from pick 25. A few questions....

Would we trade up?

What would we have to give them?

Who would we target? (Hardy/Sweed)

could make for a fairly simple trade in since they pick so late

Give them our second, and one fourth for their 1st and 2nd.

When we have a chance of selecting either Gholston or McFadden who can help this team, why the hell would we trade down ? Sure we get more picks and all that other stuff, but there are players we need to win the SB. McFadden is a complete play maker and his versatility is very rare. Gholston, well just remember what the Giants did to the Pats. He's also a complete play maker, can you imagine him with Pace ? If Pace turns out to be the player we thought he'll be, LOOK OUT!

if there is a possibility that we can trade to get back into the 1st then i think we should take hardy...if we get either Gholston or DMC i'd be happy with that...what i would love even more is if we get DMC and Hardy...trade to get back into the second or a third round pick and then go all defense with the rest of our picks...

Archived