Jets thinking Ryan or McFadden or is it a smokescreen?

jetfuel

Yeah because your BC homer/Jet bashing troll opinions are MUCH more valid and germane than CBS sportsline.

I can find favorable reviews of Ryan on websites. Should I post those to prove my point?

How many Boston College football games have you watched in the last 2 years?

I can find favorable reviews of Ryan on websites. Should I post those to prove my point?

How many Boston College football games have you watched in the last 2 years?

4-5. Not as many as the MANY people who say over and over again that Ryan is bad at throwing the deep ball.

4-5. Not as many as the MANY people who say over and over again that Ryan is bad at throwing the deep ball.

Can you please post what the MANY people have said "over and over" that Ryan can't throw the deep ball?

BTW: Can you name a Boston College wide receiver?

Can you please post what the MANY people have said "over and over" that Ryan can't throw the deep ball?

BTW: Can you name a Boston College wide receiver?

CBS, ESPN, Kiper, Schefter, Mayock, Simms ect they all said the same thing. His WR's or lack of WR's have nothing to do with what kind of ball he throws.

CBS, ESPN, Kiper, Schefter, Mayock, Simms ect they all said the same thing. His WR's or lack of WR's have nothing to do with what kind of ball he throws.

I haven't heard anyone say that Ryan can't throw a deep ball.

Have fun with Kellen and Chad.

If the Jets ever drafted Ryan or Flacco or any other QB in this draft you'd be bashing them the next day because thats what trolls do.

Haven't we gone over this a thousand times already? You call me a troll and dismiss any opinion I state. Adult discussion isn't a strength of yours.

Grow up and realize that people may disagree with you once in a while.

Haven't we gone over this a thousand times already? You call me a troll and dismiss any opinion I state. Adult discussion isn't a strength of yours.

Grow up and realize that people may disagree with you once in a while.

I have conversations all over this forum with many different people who agree and disagree with me. Just not trolls with agendas.

I have conversations all over this forum with many different people who agree and disagree with me. Just not trolls with agendas.

Gainzo is a fair poster. You should give him a chance. He is not a bad guy at all.

Really? Jets fans call you out all the time for being a stubborn prick.

Hopefully you will come to the realization that your "I'm right, you're wrong" style of posting doesn't exactly foster debate.

Thanks for calling me a troll with an agenda for the 150th time.

Really? Jets fans call you out all the time for being a stubborn prick.

Hopefully you will come to the realization that your "I'm right, you're wrong" style of posting doesn't exactly foster debate.

Thanks for calling me a troll with an agenda for the 150th time.

Nice personal attack troll. You're pathetic.

Nice personal attack troll. You're pathetic.

Grow up.

Is "stubborn prick" a personal attack? If I had the time I would go back and dig up some of your posts where you said a lot worse than that in personally attacking posters.

For a guy (you are a guy right?) who dishes it out you sure can't take it.

Grow up.

Is "stubborn prick" a personal attack? If I had the time I would go back and dig up some of your posts where you said a lot worse than that in personally attacking posters.

For a guy (you are a guy right?) who dishes it out you sure can't take it.

This is your agenda, not to talk about the draft but to start stupid arguments just for the hell of it like a good troll.

I don't have an agenda. You obviously have one.

If you don't have an agenda then why are you posts attacking me instead of talking about the thread topic. At least admit it troll. Count this as another thread you've ruined with your pathetic troling.

If you don't have an agenda then why are you posts attacking me instead of talking about the thread topic. At least admit it troll.

What universe do you live in? I made valid posts about Matt Ryan in this tread.

I've said it before and I will say it again: Grow Up.

What universe do you live in? I made valid posts about Matt Ryan in this tread.

I've said it before and I will say it again: Grow Up.

And I've said this before and i'll say it again. Stop blaming me and other posters here for your pathetic trolling.

I'm gonna stop giving you what you want and keeping an offtopic argument going.

You should go into politics as you can spin with the best of them.

Matt Ryan is a very good QB and has nothing in common with Chad.

Are you gonna post his 19 picks and his mediocre QB Rating too?

You go ahead and post Dan Marino's 23 picks (with only 17 TD's) as a senior after I post his crappy 66.7 NCAA QB Rating (just about the lowest I've ever seen in a pocket QB). Brad Smith had better passing numbers.

Archived