Mike Hart

Ghost

pretty slow for an RB. I'll be happy with the RB's we have going into the season. There are a few NT's i'd like to see the Jets take a shot at in the later rounds, regardless of having Pouha as a backup.

He's not that type of RB, he's very powerful. I would really love to get this guy.

He's not that type of RB, he's very powerful. I would really love to get this guy.

Playing for Michigan is the right school to be a power back, lord knows with Jake Long it had to be nice for him. You'd have to think the FO is thinking secondary at this point and/or QB...some major needs to be filled in those areas.

Playing for Michigan is the right school to be a power back, lord knows with Jake Long it had to be nice for him. You'd have to think the FO is thinking secondary at this point and/or QB...some major needs to be filled in those areas.

It sucks we don't have a 3rd rounder, I'll love to take David Booty.

I would love this kid in the 4th round. He's projected to slip and if he does I hope we get him. If Hart somehow manages to stay off the injury list, he can make some noise in his career.

DRAFT HART!

Good call Ghost. Some guys are great athletes that play football. Then there is a guy like Hart who is just a football player. But a very very good one. I'd take him in the 4th. I think Smith CFU is the same way.

Good call Ghost. Some guys are great athletes that play football. Then there is a guy like Hart who is just a football player. But a very very good one. I'd take him in the 4th. I think Smith CFU is the same way.

Mike Hart is a good player, we really need to try and take this guy. I honestly think it won't hurt because Mike Hart had the potential to be a Top 5 pick if it wasn't for injuries.

I don't know about him seems to be a little on the slow side but has a good upside could be a good young talent to have around just seems to be very close to many backs already in this league not a standout at one thing just a guy who kinda gets it done.

Put it like this, If Mike Hard was healthy he would of got drafted in the Top 20.

Archived