get rid of pennyboy asap trade him to Queens

afosomf

No...it sucks

I am done with Penny too

BUT...he has proven he can get us to the playoffs..and that's about it

It also tells me how much of a disappointment KC was

I hope I'm wrong, and KC shines, but I doubt it

There are NO vet QB's available, NONE, go look around the league, and you want to get rid of ours? So then what, Kellen goes down and Touiasaspop is our QB? Please just save yourself the trouble of making moves on behalf of this organization.

Let this sink in

The moves the Jets made this offseason, and drafting Keller were for one guy, and one guy only

They want Chad to lead this team...pure and simple

I disagree. Do you think chad is capable of getting the ball to Keller if we plan to use him the way they did in college or if we are going to use him the same way the Colts use Clark?

There are NO vet QB's available, NONE, go look around the league, and you want to get rid of ours? So then what, Kellen goes down and Touiasaspop is our QB? Please just save yourself the trouble of making moves on behalf of this organization.

you are brilliant skippy

we are not going to SB next year skippy...playoffs would be outstanding..skippy

we should draft another QB skippy (perhaps Ainge...skippy)

Had enuff Skippy

Penne Blows Skippy

DO you understand the english language?

Read the f-ing thread douchebag

trade his useless ass for a 3rth or 4th and pick up daunte culpepper, a vet qb who IS available for min salary

Archived