Please hear my apology, JN

lancemehl

OK, draft's over, to me that means football has begun.

That means I want to post on the best board around, JN.

I'm not gonna be one of those dudes that just talks about one thing(penny) over and over. I know I have been. It's like this:

When Larry Johnson played for the Knicks he was badly hindered by his back troubles, he couldn't even dunk. Now even though he wasn't Grandma-ma anymore, I loved him. I loved the character he brought to the court, I loved his leadership and he had some BIG post season games. Basically, he was still effective.

That's how I think of Chad. He's not 2002 Chad, but he still brings experience, character, and can be effective..........OK fine.

I'm a bit of a romantic( non- gay, of course, not that there's anything wrong with that. lol) when it comes to certain players ( Mattingly, Chrebet, Freeman) guys who, because of injury were not the players they once were, but still had class, character, respect and still showed flashes.

That's Penny to me.

Thanks for reading that, here's the apologies:

1. I'm gonna get off the Chad thing and see what happens. Sorry for repetetive posts, starting the junk already.

2. By no means do I want to root against a Jet. That means KC. Of course, I hope he is great. Of course, he may still turn out to be. Sorry fo hating on KC to root for my guy. They are both jets and I don't care if they platoon. I wanna win.

OK.

Fresh start. There's plenty to talk about. Let's do it!!!!

P.S.

as long as I'm in the mood, I admit I gave Mangini a TON of crap over forcing the 3-4 on us, but admit he's done EVERYTHING so far to put the right guys in place. So again, let's see.

So you started a thread about Penny to say that you would start any threads about Penny?

:Nuts:

LOL yeah I guess. I can't win. Thanks Tabor.

Go jets!! Kellen, Chad or anyone else. Win 10 games. make it exciting,play hard, get at the QB ,that's all I ask!!!

I'm not gonna be one of those dudes that just talks about one thing (penny) over and over. I know I have been.

You wont... so I will. He sucks large and we're hosed if he's taking any snaps for more than mop up duty.

But welcome back!

Archived