Knicks Message Board?

Achilles

knicks currently do suck, but the mark of a true fan is sticking by your team through thick and thin no matter how awful it may be.....isn't that why we are all (most of us) still Jet fans. I have no respect for front running fans. i am a knick fan, yankee fan and jet fan, have been since i came out of the womb (maybe even before that) and if even every one of them never have another winning season, i will root hard for them every game

If you're trying to refer to me, I don't ride the bandwagon. I'm from Worcestor, Massachusetts. The only time I'll allow bandwagon-riding is if you like the Heat, Knicks, Cubs, or Dolphins.
and u became a celtic fan this year

and u a yankees fan when u from boston

lol ya always say cuz u from boston u have 2 be a celtic fan but u say u ayankees and jet fan

ya makin ya self look dumb

Some people aren't bandwagon fans.

and u became a celtic fan this year

and u a yankees fan when u from boston

lol ya always say cuz u from boston u have 2 be a celtic fan but u say u ayankees and jet fan

ya makin ya self look dumb

How would you know when I became a Celtics fan? Also, I like the Yankees because Jhonny Damon went from the 'Sox to the Yanks. I like the Jets because Curtis Martin went from the Pats to the Jets.

How would you know when I became a Celtics fan? Also, I like the Yankees because Jhonny Damon went from the 'Sox to the Yanks. I like the Jets because Curtis Martin went from the Pats to the Jets.
nah u like tha yankees 26 chips

and u aint a real boston fans cuz errbody knows u didnt watch them last year

I realized that and I now follow Cano. Also, Kobe, I don't care what you think. You don't know me so you can't judge me. By the way, I could probally take you 1 on 1 in basketball any day. Same with football if you could do 1 on 1.
lol i dropped 61 in one game this year

i started varsity since i was a freshman in both football and basketball

and ya like 12 years old u aint even hit puberty yet

get yo facts straight bandwagoner

whos gonna be ya favorite team next year

utah

lakers

spurs

hornets

lol i dropped 61 in one game this year

i started varsity since i was a freshman in both football and basketball

and ya like 12 years old u aint even hit puberty yet

get yo facts straight bandwagoner

whos gonna be ya favorite team next year

utah

lakers

spurs

hornets

I'll say one last thing. First off, I'm not 12. Second, If you're so good, where is your page on Scout.com? Third, I'm not a bandwagoner. Lastly, so what if you start varsity. I'm a freshman and I start varsity football. It's no big deal.

I'll say one last thing. First off, I'm not 12. Second, If you're so good, where is your page on Scout.com? Third, I'm not a bandwagoner. Lastly, so what if you start varsity. I'm a freshman and I start varsity football. It's no big deal.

i go 2 a high school where they recruit ya

nah sum lil high school like u where anyone can play

only ppl wit skillz can balll

now we are just getting into a pissing contest. i started varsity all 4 years in HS, set my schools scoring record for most points scored in a single season, played against guys like PJ Tucker, Shavlick Randolph, Chris Wilcox (freshman year) Mike Bell (better than all of them just a headcase, also freshman year), but I will take Kobe on his word that he is good, i would like to know how good, because before i hurt my knee i was damn good (tore all the cartilage in it senior year, was never able to really play competitive again)

dude thats why everyone on this site and on jetsinsider gets on your case because you talk all this smack and never back it up with anything concrete, you are entertaining as hell and have some good things to say but if you really do have a scouts page and really are that good, be proud of it, if you really have it, post it and let people congratulate you instead of shooting you down and calling you a liar

dude thats why everyone on this site and on jetsinsider gets on your case because you talk all this smack and never back it up with anything concrete, you are entertaining as hell and have some good things to say but if you really do have a scouts page and really are that good, be proud of it, if you really have it, post it and let people congratulate you instead of shooting you down and calling you a liar

he's a fake character just ignore him

Stop embarrassing yourself. Knicks suck, just pick a new team. I recommend the Celtics.

Yup, just give up on the team because they're in a bad place. Yeah, lets all dump the Jets and start rooting for the Pats while were at it.:roll:

Seriously, you're the one embarrasing yourself with stupid statements like this.

If you're trying to refer to me, I don't ride the bandwagon. I'm from Worcestor, Massachusetts. The only time I'll allow bandwagon-riding is if you like the Heat, Knicks, Cubs, or Dolphins.

You told him to pick a new team because the Knicks suck. If you truly believe that then you are a bandwagon fan. True fans don't switch teams just because who they root for are bad.

I don't awitch teams, but if you suck that bad, I might make an exception for someone else switching. I would never switch though unless Cano, or Pierce got traded. Also, if Curtis Martin came back with a different team.
then u aint a jet fan

or a celtic fan

or a yankee fan

Because they're jealous of us! No, but seriously, I'm a Jets fan and I don't care if you don't believe me. I've been a Jets fan since Curtis Martin went to the Jets and I plan on staying a Jets fan forever.
if u used 2 be pats fan u aint a jets fan

thats=bein a mizzou fan and then goin to KU

Because they're jealous of us! No, but seriously, I'm a Jets fan and I don't care if you don't believe me. I've been a Jets fan since Curtis Martin went to the Jets and I plan on staying a Jets fan forever.

You're obviously just a front-runner who doesn't root for the team, rather for the player. Being a Jets fan since Curtis came here isn't that long, and admitts that you switched teams. True fans don't do that.

Archived