Ernie Adams -

PantyHose&Furs

There is no difference it is all **CHEATING!!!** DUH!!! And the Pats did it from the sidelines, not the stands so your point is not only stupid, it's moot.

I do not laugh off the fact that the NY baseball Giants cheated the year they stole the pennant from Brooklyn, I find that is equally disgracefull.

Pathetic.. amazingly you can't see reason.

Are you kiding me??? How the hell can you make excuses for a blatant act of rule breaking and cheating and say I can't see reason?

What a joke!!! LOOK IN THE MIRRIOR!!!

OK then, tell me the difference between videoing in the 1st row of the stands and on the sideline....

NONE. There is absolutely NONE. Don't cite rules... tell me the DIFFERENCE in terms of the results.

OK then, tell me the difference between videoing in the 1st row of the stands and on the sideline....

NONE. There is absolutely NONE. Don't cite rules... tell me the DIFFERENCE in terms of the results.

If a coach buys a ticket and films the other team's sidelines from the stands and then uses it to decipher signals with his team, that is still **CHEATING!!!**

YOU NIMROD!!!

If a team is "not gaining much" why do they continue to risk suspension, shame and fines for 7 years??? JOKE!!!

If a coach buys a ticket and films the other team's sidelines from the stands and then uses it to decipher signals with his team, that is still **CHEATING!!!**

YOU NIMROD!!!

If a team is "not gaining much" why do they continue to risk suspension, shame and fines for 7 years??? JOKE!!!

Actually, it's perfectly legal to film from the stands... nice try.

Fact is the price they paid was MINOR.

Actually, it's perfectly legal to film from the stands... nice try.

Fact is the price they paid was MINOR.

It is legal to FILM the opposing team's sidelines???

So because they payed a minor price it was ok to cheat???

You are a real clown, every thing they accomplished under BB is **TAINTED!!!**

It was worth it because the league bent over, anybody without a vested interest knows this was a low and cowardly display which helped gain an unfair advantage and was handled unjustly.

They are a disgrace!!!

It is leagal to FILM the opposing team's sidelines???

From the stands, you can do what you want. In the stands, you are not subject to NFL rules.

Those videos were used for later games......

Now it's illegal to spell legal L-e-a-g-a-l

From the stands, you can do what you want. In the stands, you are not subject to NFL rules.

Those videos were used for later games......

So you are sure that an active COACH can film an oppsing teams sidelines.

I don't think so, but you are the spelling police way to go!!!

So you are sure that an active COACH can film an oppsing teams sidelines.

I don't think so, but you are the spelling police way to go!!!

hahaha "an active coach."

How about, "We'll give you $2000 if you tape their sidelines and give us the tape.."

you worry way too much about semantics. We don't live in utopia my friend.

Matt Walsh was never a COACH.

hahaha "an active coach."

How about, "We'll give you $2000 if you tape their sidelines and give us the tape.."

you worry way too much about semantics. We don't live in utopia my friend.

Matt Walsh was never a COACH.

Ok active employee or what ever title they gave the spys.

If you think that is not cheating, and if you believe that a team caught paying people to film the sidelines of their opposition would not be punished for cheating you are crazy.

It's cheating either way, you can not film an opposing teams sideline. Sorry but I lost all respect for you and this dialoge, have fun spell checking.

Ok active employee and if you think that is not cheating, and if you believe that a team caught paying people to film the sidelines of their opposition would not be punished for cheating you are crazy.

WTF are you talking about?

When will the Jets infatuation with the Pats and alternative lifestyles end?
Funny but you a Pats fan are on a Jets board everyday, perhaps you are infatuated.

You must be looking to explore an alternative lifestyle then aye?

Or are you just affraid of Spy ware from the Patsies forum.

The Patriots violated a rule and Godell sent a powerful message that he wasn't putting up with rule violations. But the punishment was much more severe than the crime.

The although the Patriots received a benefit by using the method they did it was small.

:rl::rl:

Ok active employee or what ever title they gave the spys.

If you think that is not cheating, and if you believe that a team caught paying people to film the sidelines of their opposition would not be punished for cheating you are crazy.

It's cheating either way, you can not film an opposing teams sideline. Sorry but I lost all respect for you and this dialoge, have fun spell checking.

You lost respect for me in this dialogue... Oh man, sleeping it going to be difficult tonight!

Do you really think I care if you have respect for me?

Look. I think the situation is blown WAY out of proportion. Ask yourself this.. If instead of the Patriots, it was the 1990s Cowboys that were caught, or the 1980s 49ers, would you care as much? You'd be lying if you said you did.

Oh no, he CHEATED (oh wait, I forgot the ** ** on each side). WAHHHH, Mommy, he cheated!!!

You lost respect for me in this dialogue... Oh man, sleeping it going to be difficult tonight!

Do you really think I care if you have respect for me?

Look. I think the situation is blown WAY out of proportion. Ask yourself this.. If instead of the Patriots, it was the 1990s Cowboys that were caught, or the 1980s 49ers, would you care as much? You'd be lying if you said you did.

Oh no, he CHEATED (oh wait, I forgot the ** ** on each side). WAHHHH, Mommy, he cheated!!!

You are totally clueless. Of course I would care IF it was another team, but it was not it was the Patsies who **CHEATED!!!** not anybody else, and of course as a Jets fan that ticks me off even more.

All you can do is come up with a whole bunch of sh*t that DID NOT happen, how about acknowledging what has. WHAT A DISGRACE!!!

Nobody here is crying it's the Patsies and their fans that have to live and defend this dispicable behavior that tainted all that they are forever!!!

You are totally clueless. Of course I would care IF it was another team, but it was not it was the Patsies who **CHEATED!!!** not anybody else, and of course as a Jets fan that ticks me off even more.

All you can do is come up with a whole bunch of sh*t that DID NOT happen, how about acknowledging what has. WHAT A DISGRACE!!!

Nobody here is crying it's the Patsies and their fans that have to live and defend this dispicable behavior that tainted all that they are forever!!!

All you can do is try to insult...

I'm a Jets fan too.. and I think this all has been blown WAY out of proportion. They were punished.. MOVE ON. How does any of this have any effect on the upcoming season?

I'm not making anything up either.. If you think teams aren't doing what I just said you're kidding yourself. I'm just proving a point that this whole spygate thing is ridiculous.

All you can do is try to insult...

I'm a Jets fan too.. and I think this all has been blown WAY out of proportion. They were punished.. MOVE ON. How does any of this have any effect on the upcoming season?

I'm not making anything up either.. If you think teams aren't doing what I just said you're kidding yourself. I'm just proving a point that this whole spygate thing is ridiculous.

That is all fine, but you have to recognize that speculation and hardcore proof are two vey different things.

I think the league did not come down on Belicheat like they should have, he is a **CHEATER!!!** he should be suspended or banned.

The fact that they bent over and try to cover this up is sickening, I know it will not have an effect on the up coming season, but this **TAINT!!!** will last forever.

Patsy fans will have to live with the fact that their team was disgraceful under BB and they will forever have to defend their accomplishments because their head coach is a low life scum bag **CHEATER!!!**

P.S. coming up with teams and situations that did not happen is making sh*t up in my book.

I was not trying to insult you, thats just how I see it, and I am entilted to my opinion as are you and the Patsy fans who turn a blind eye.

Whatever, I thought I was the insulting one?

When you make stupid posts like this, it just becomes blatanly obvious you feel burned. :)

Oh yeah, I feel burned.

You want to know how strongly I feel Spygate is not a big deal?

I'd set up a tripod for the Pats and aim it right where my coaches would give the signals.

The Patriots violated a rule and Godell sent a powerful message that he wasn't putting up with rule violations. But the punishment was much more severe than the crime.

The although the Patriots received a benefit by using the method they did it was small.

HAHAHAHA.

Archived