Lying Belichick tries to explain cheating

RSJ

Haha, damage control. Walsh blabs on HBO and Belichick, well known for monosyllabic answers, gives an interview. What a transparent turd. He knows the league is protecting the integrity of its product and that he got away with highway robbery. The fact is, Goodell, of now milquetoast fame, didn't ban this lying slob because again, he's protecting Mother Church at all costs.

EDIT: And is it any wonder that other teams are essentially laying low? Because it is in their best fiscal interest to look the other way, thanks. The league does NOT want to open Pandora's Box all the way. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but count me in on this one. And, no matter that he won't get banned as he undoubtedly deserves. May the suspicion of taint and the taint of suspicion follow him and his Chumpionships all the days of his life. Amen.

Haha, damage control. Walsh blabs on HBO and Belichick, well known for monosyllabic answers, gives an interview. What a transparent turd. He knows the league is protecting the integrity of its product and that he got away with highway robbery. The fact is, Goodell, of now milquetoast fame, didn't ban this lying slob because again, he's protecting Mother Church at all costs.

EDIT: And is it any wonder that other teams are essentially laying low? Because it is in their best fiscal interest to look the other way, thanks. The league does NOT want to open Pandora's Box all the way. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but count me in on this one. And, no matter that he won't get banned as he undoubtedly deserves. May the suspicion of taint and the taint of suspicion follow him and his Chumpionships all the days of his life. Amen.

Spot on. POTW nomination.

Great post. I 2nd the POTW nomination. :pats:

Archived