Mets get screwed on Delgados HR

jaspegs

Willie Randolph is a great guy, but as a manager he is just way too "kind" to put it politely. How you dont raise hell after you got bent over and robbed of a 3 run homer is beyond me. You gotta get ejected and throw 3 bats on the field.

That was a horrible call and an even worst non-reaction by Willie. He should be ashasmed that his bench coach had to get tossed.

Willie Randolph is a great guy, but as a manager he is just way too "kind" to put it politely. How you dont raise hell after you got bent over and robbed of a 3 run homer is beyond me. You gotta get ejected and throw 3 bats on the field.

That was a horrible call and an even worst non-reaction by Willie. He should be ashasmed that his bench coach had to get tossed.

That was Willie's replacement who got tossed. Mid July Bye Bye Willie.

IMHO Willie's "kind" nature was the reason for the Mets flopping the last 17 games of the season last year. CHRIST! Show some freakin emotion already ! Can you see Piniella reacting that way ? :biggrin:

Archived