Perez, Reyes spark Mets' sweep of Yankees

JetNation

Mets will fall apart in the next series. 4 games in 3 days against the Braves then fly to Colorado for 3... they are in trouble.

They play 21 games in 20 days. The next day off is June 9th. If they can hold it together during that stretch, which includes a trip to Colorado and later to SF and SD, they have a chance.

but who really thinks they can come out of this stretch any better than 11-10.

Mets will fall apart in the next series. 4 games in 3 days against the Braves then fly to Colorado for 3... they are in trouble.

They play 21 games in 20 days. The next day off is June 9th. If they can hold it together during that stretch, which includes a trip to Colorado and later to SF and SD, they have a chance.

You have to be the most pessimistic Mets fan out there with your comments here.

I don't get it. Bases loaded one out in the 1st. Alou and Delgado hit the ball hard for outs.

No big deal, right? Up 1-0 and hitting the ball hard off Glavine. Wrong. 17 straight outs later, and Atlanta has scored 6, 4 of them off Maine. Final 6-1.

Pathetic.

I don't get it. Bases loaded one out in the 1st. Alou and Delgado hit the ball hard for outs.

No big deal, right? Up 1-0 and hitting the ball hard off Glavine. Wrong. 17 straight outs later, and Atlanta has scored 6, 4 of them off Maine. Final 6-1.

Pathetic.

welcome to the mets roller coaster. Please buckle up and keep your arms and feet inside the car at all times.

LBS, I get the feeling you don't like the direction this Mets team is going. :lol:

I dont. And now we lose 2 straight to the Braves...

Its frustrating to see a team with a lot of talent play this mediocre for 2 months.

Hopefully we will turn it around, but I just dont see it. The next 3 weeks will tell us where we stand this year. We are damn lucky the rest of the NL east sucks this year

I dont. And now we lose 2 straight to the Braves...

Its frustrating to see a team with a lot of talent play this mediocre for 2 months.

Hopefully we will turn it around, but I just dont see it. The next 3 weeks will tell us where we stand this year. We are damn lucky the rest of the NL east sucks this year

Amen, tonight was brutal.

More importantly, let's hope and pray Church is all right after getting his bell rung.

• 3 weeks later...

8-13 over this stretch. Now 7 games back.

Grim Reaper is coming for you Willie and Omar.

homer_simpson_grim_reaper.gif

2000_03_21_familyguy.jpg

Archived