In the words of Edwin van Der Sar....F**king hell!

Hell of a game. United domination first half, Chelsea own the second half. Extra time even enough. Drogba's idiocy cost them bigtime.

Penalties is a s**t way to decide it though.

I watched the game (It was in HD over here. Couldn't believe it). Well done Man U. I do agree that penalty kicks is a crappy way to decide a game.

Wow, absolutely unreal.

Crazy game, we should have scored 2 or 3 in the 1st half. I was absolutely bricking it through the 2nd hald and extra time. When Ronaldo missed I was sure it was over. Thank **** that prick John Terry ****ed up, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.:lol:

WOOOOO!

So glad to see Drogba disgraced too. I hate him and John Terry like no others. He would have no doubt taken a Penalty in the first 5 which would have meant Terry would have waited.

Vidic as always was just immense. Ferdinand was very dodgy at times as was van Der Sar. Really didn't understand why we didn't bring on Anderson sooner, he would have provided some much needed energy into a midfield which was being dominated in the 2nd half. Giggs, as has been the case all season, was Sh*te but at least he made the record appearance.

Thrilled for Paul Scholes. A true world-class player who never gets the praise he deserves, he scored the goal that got us there and feel great that he gets to experience what he missed in '99.

A little different. Terry had it to WIN!

True although there's still a hell of a lot of pressure on. Don't see what the Hell they were doing having a centre half like Terry taking a penalty in the top 5 anyways when Kalou and Anelka (Even though his was saved) were still there.

Like I said before though, I have no doubt in my mind that Drogba would have taken one.

Archived