Dear Bumbelina:

Garb

Since I will most likely be accompanying you to the Jets home opener, please explain, in 100 words or less, how exactly you will be able to save me from the angry masses, save me from my own mouth and getting kicked out of the stadium? I fear I will need a strong wingwoman. Are you up to the task?

Thank you.

GG's talented. Nobody is THAT talented. If you wear the colors of a tainted, cheating, honorless franchise, you take your chances.

I'd steer clear, GG, much as we like 'Banza.

I'm worried about my ability - or inability - to keep my mouth shut in the event of the anticipated smack-down to, from and in the stadium. LOL!!!

easy, ms. chick pea... you will be fine. people know not to cross me :D

Shoot! You're right! Who would screw with you with the threat of you just breaking out in song.....that's frickin' terrifying!

Maybe we should have Brenda join us - just in case. If all hell breaks loose, you can sing, she can dance and I can make a run for it. :)

Shoot! You're right! Who would screw with you with the threat of you just breaking out in song.....that's frickin' terrifying!

Maybe we should have Brenda join us - just in case. If all hell breaks loose, you can sing, she can dance and I can make a run for it. :)

i dont think running will help. :lol:

but i got your back ;)

i dont think running will help. :lol:

but i got your back ;)

....actually, I have a better idea. Since you and Bren can combine tata's and create a new zip code - you both can both run in circles - (where is that tata escalator at the stadium?) - enchant the the masses - and then I can just walk away without anyone noticing. :)

....actually, I have a better idea. Since you and Bren can combine tata's and create a new zip code - you both can both run in circles - (where is that tata escalator at the stadium?) - enchant the the masses - and then I can just walk away without anyone noticing. :)

lol.. i dont think my tatas are the ones they want to see at the D spirals.

and even if they were into it.. no thanks.. not my cup of tea ;)

GG's talented. Nobody is THAT talented. If you wear the colors of a tainted, cheating, honorless franchise, you take your chances.

I'd steer clear, GG, much as we like 'Banza.

I'll be there in September. I'm screwed. God help me :)

I'll be there in September. I'm screwed. God help me :)

sorry... i can help ms. chick pea.. but that will take most of my super powers... you are on your own .. too bad you posted that pic. of joey.. otherwise he would be a heck of a bodyguard.

its been nice knowin ya! :P

Dear Garbie Doll

Did you kick me to the curb??? or Do I have to find a handsome australian hunk to accompany me.....:tongue7:

Of course not! You, GG and me! Unless of course, you prefer to accompany the aussie dude....just do yourself a favor, don't get drunk and pass out. I hear he has a habit of posting pictures of such things....

Of course not! You, GG and me! Unless of course, you prefer to accompany the aussie dude....just do yourself a favor, don't get drunk and pass out. I hear he has a habit of posting pictures of such things....

Oh I willl get drunk but I WILL be POSTING the PICS....hahaahah

Bren doesn't pass out. Check the infamous thread I started about 124 and you will see a picture that BP posted showing him being waken up at 4 in the morning in New Orleans by...............Brenda!

Since I will most likely be accompanying you to the Jets home opener, please explain, in 100 words or less, how exactly you will be able to save me from the angry masses, save me from my own mouth and getting kicked out of the stadium? I fear I will need a strong wingwoman. Are you up to the task?

Thank you.

Just stay away from Gate D at halftime.

Thank you.

I appoint Thor as your special bartender for this joyous day. especially since you weren't happy with my rum and coke.

Thor is a professional bartender.

I appoint Thor as your special bartender for this joyous day. especially since you weren't happy with my rum and coke.

What's you talkin' 'bout, Harry? I thought it was a damn fine rum and coke. You are so hard to please....needing constant validation and adulation....man, high maintenance or what? :P

I'm not sure Thor is tall enough to reach me on my high horse. LOL!

Kidding, Thorsten!

How can you possibly **** up a rum and coke? Who are you kobe?

I have a feeling she's just never happy about anything.

Hey, let's get something straight. I liked it and I said so - as well as thanking Harry for his efforts.....I may be a biatch, but I'm a polite one in person (usually ;) )

Dink.

:P

What's you talkin' 'bout, Harry? I thought it was a damn fine rum and coke. You are so hard to please....needing constant validation and adulation....man, high maintenance or what? :P

I'm not sure Thor is tall enough to reach me on my high horse. LOL!

Kidding, Thorsten!

I know you liked it. I'm just busting, it's what I do. you have to stir that drink next time though. \:D/

Yeah, you may have a point. she does never seem to be happy.

Archived