Nice HOF class 2013

shawn306

IF they go in first ballot.

Brett Favre

Warren Sapp

Michael Strahan

Those three are interesting because Favre links the three all together. Favre and Sapp had a great rivalry when Sapp was with the Bucs and their trash talking and mutual respect for each other became legendary. Then of course you have Favre and Strahan connected by the season sack record.

If Jonathan Ogden retires (reportedly seriously thinking about it) that really would make this a heck of a HOF class.

So I guess the question becomes. Do you think Sapp and Strahan are first ballot HOF'ers ?

Sapp? No. There are too many good players up for the Hall each year so I wouldn't think you'd see more than three first timers and I would think Favre, Strahan and Ogden would be the three to get selected.

Strahan? Yes.

He has the fifth most sacks all-time and holds the single season record for sacks in a season, even though is last one was given to him by Favre. IMO you can't not vote him first ballot.

IF they go in first ballot.

Brett Favre

Warren Sapp

Michael Strahan

Those three are interesting because Favre links the three all together. Favre and Sapp had a great rivalry when Sapp was with the Bucs and their trash talking and mutual respect for each other became legendary. Then of course you have Favre and Strahan connected by the season sack record.

If Jonathan Ogden retires (reportedly seriously thinking about it) that really would make this a heck of a HOF class.

So I guess the question becomes. Do you think Sapp and Strahan are first ballot HOF'ers ?

Sapp was one of the most dominant DT's for a good stretch and has had an excellent career overall besides the horrible decision to play for Oakland. Strahan and Favre go without saying. Ogden would have to be in. Now I know I'm getting old since we are talking about these guys getting inducted. Damn!

Archived