Excited for the season?

It's gonna happen 124, whether you hate or not. I'm telling you 2008 will be forever known as The Year of The Chad. He'll break every record in the book and earn his place in the HOF with this season alone. He will then lead us to another 6 after that.

You're going to look really stupid when everything that I said comes true. Wait and see.

It's gonna happen 124, whether you hate or not. I'm telling you 2008 will be forever known as The Year of The Chad. He'll break every record in the book and earn his place in the HOF with this season alone. He will then lead us to another 6 after that.

You're going to look really stupid when everything that I said comes true. Wait and see.

I thought 2000 was the year of the chad.

:rl::bwahaharoll::good_one::lololol:

Archived