Training Camp Crews

JV51

Hey everyone. I have been a jets fan for quite some time. I am only 18 now but i started following the jets seriously when i was 12. I go to training camp every year and I usually want to hang out with some fans but I always have to go alone because all of my friends are blue fans. I was wondering if there are any people here who would let me hang out with them in the bleachers at camp and let me talk ganggreen football with them. I know as much about the present jets as anyone else. When you start getting to the 1990 and below Jets my knowledge begins to wear thin but anything after that I am stone cold with. Please help

Hey everyone. I have been a jets fan for quite some time. I am only 18 now but i started following the jets seriously when i was 12. I go to training camp every year and I usually want to hang out with some fans but I always have to go alone because all of my friends are blue fans. I was wondering if there are any people here who would let me hang out with them in the bleachers at camp and let me talk ganggreen football with them. I know as much about the present jets as anyone else. When you start getting to the 1990 and below Jets my knowledge begins to wear thin but anything after that I am stone cold with. Please help

That depends. Are you 18 and a cute female?:) Just kidding, of course. I used to go out to camp every year, too. I want to take my 10 year-old for his first time this year. Do JN members get together out there?

Archived