What is club level seating @ Meadowlands?

CobraVerde

need a quick answer (trying to buy some tickets for the Giants preseason) Never been to an NY game and we're a bit confused about the Club level thing (theres no club level on the seating layout.). And what are stadium club passes?

Oh and what side is the home team?

Thanks!

* RESTAURANT: STADIUM CLUB: -- Located on ground floor. Serves as private club for football games. Leased for trade shows, luncheons, meetings, etc. Dining room and bar, 14,540 sq. ft. Capacity is 2,000.

GiantsStadiumFootball.gif

Jets sideline is the lower #'s... sect 110-112. opposite the press box.

and I assume the club level tixs are mezz. where the luxury boxes are

* RESTAURANT: STADIUM CLUB: -- Located on ground floor. Serves as private club for football games. Leased for trade shows, luncheons, meetings, etc. Dining room and bar, 14,540 sq. ft. Capacity is 2,000.

GiantsStadiumFootball.gif

Jets sideline is the lower #'s... sect 110-112. opposite the press box.

and I assume the club level tixs are mezz. where the luxury boxes are

Club level seats are usually mezz. lower rows between the 30- 50 ,they usually are bigger/wider & more comfortable seats most stadiums even have waiter service for these seating areas ,a lot of clubs also for these seating areas ,allows you entrance into a private Bar area that is either heated or has AC depending on the time of year.

first off thanks for helping clear this up for me. One more question, Has anyone sat in the Club Level seating before? I'd like to get some insider info. Gracias!

:Typotux:

I did it once 5-6-7 years ago they were like $250 for the seat then at whatever road game it was ,I`m pretty sure it was in Miami Ithink Iwent for it cause the seats were covered/ shaded from the level above ,it seemed like way to much cash at the time for the seat and I`ve never got them since..

Archived