Your 2009 Champions League Winner

The Gun Of Bavaria

I think this photo would be more appropriate, especially considering the opposition.

MANUTD_682x400_461686a.jpg

I'm actually quite dissapointed now that I did not use that photo myself. LOL

How'd did Munich get on in the Uefa Cup last season G.O.B?

You played Zenit St Petersburg, right? What was the score? 5-1 on aggregate?

:lol:

Always hate to see a guy with a ton of talent have a career shortened by injury, even if he did what he did.

Yeah. They didn't call him the baby faced assassin for nothing. Even if the Bayern game hadn't happened, he'd still have been a legend. I mean, that Forest game, where he came on as a sub with 10 minutes to go, and proceeded to score four times....

Yeah. They didn't call him the baby faced assassin for nothing. Even if the Bayern game hadn't happened, he'd still have been a legend. I mean, that Forest game, where he came on as a sub with 10 minutes to go, and proceeded to score four times....

His ability to score in the last minutes, never seen anything like it. It's like a guy consistently coming into a game in the 9th and hitting a pinch hit walk off HR. Sick skills

That was brilliant, amazingly brilliant.

His ability to score in the last minutes, never seen anything like it.

Carlos Tevez says hello.:lol:

r242443_985025.jpg

Honestly enough though Tevez was a great signing for us last season. He may be my favourite current United player. It's tough between him, Vidic, Scholes and Anderson.

LOL

I lived in Germany for 3 years, FC Bayern is my team. We had an off year, but we'll be back next season.

***** Bayern!!!!

Way to jump on the bandwagon. ;)

I still follow my adopted German team. Of course, they are the KC of the Bundesliga and have been rocked by scandal and barely escaped relegation into Bundesliga III. :cheers:

***** Bayern!!!!

Way to jump on the bandwagon. ;)

I still follow my adopted German team. Of course, they are the KC of the Bundesliga and have been rocked by scandal and barely escaped relegation into Bundesliga III. :cheers:

Dude I was in Bamberg......if an American is going to get into the Bundesliga, it's not going to be Nurnberg, Furth or Ingolstadt. LOL I managed to go to a FCB game at Olympiastadium once while I was there and it was an absolute blast.

Archived