nick at nite

Blackout

I detested that show but, somehow, managed to watch it fairly often. Reason? Karyn Parsons. What a goddess.

J0maK4oY1U4&feature=related

She's so hott but damn she's dumb, I know that's just in the show but she pisses me off sometime. Lol

She's so hott but damn she's dumb, I know that's just in the show but she pisses me off sometime. Lol

I'll be honest with you: I probably never heard a single word she spoke on that show. She just pushed all the right buttons in me. Beautiful face, with that ridiculously hot--yet toned--body. Plus, with her gorgeous skin tone, she just looked so soft. Am I getting carried away?

I'll be honest with you: I probably never heard a single word she spoke on that show. She just pushed all the right buttons in me. Beautiful face, with that ridiculously hot--yet toned--body. Plus, with her gorgeous skin tone, she just looked so soft. Am I getting carried away?

No, keep going. :imhorny:

Holy crap I was starting to sweat just reading that -- :character42:

Holy crap I was starting to sweat just reading that -- :character42:

LOL! Maybe I'll write that novel yet. Here's someone else that makes me crazy every time I see her, Elisha Cuthbert. I couldn't wait for any scene on 24 where they would make her run. Of course, they would always put her in shorts and tight tank tops to show off that world class upper carriage. She also has a face and smile that makes various parts of you melt.

JJbzVGnTIKI&feature=related

Archived