As Kentucky Jets Newly Hired Agent....

SoFlaJets

I have to file a grievance with the management here at JN. It was bad enough that his company laptop was seized by the government for suspicious downloads made BEFORE he received said computer but now he is apparently being squeezed out of his morning news article posting position. This is a clear violation of section 103 subsection A/B as written in his contract. So to one Sperm Edwards; cease and desist with your article posting-I have already put in a call to one Johnny Greenballs who will be representing us if this matter is not resolved...

Sincerely,

SFJ Esquire

As a 'people's' advocate, and stating chapter-12 section 2b of the posting regulations:

..any said poster who wishes to fulfill a previous poster's said posting responsibilities will be accepting so forth that duplicate posts are not presented to the forum. The poster, "Sperm Edwards" has acted well within forum regulations and has quite possibly picked up the slack of the disappeared poster.

Summer time breeds vacation hour expenditure... I wouldn't be suprised if the two had an unspoken agreement to keep the less informed posters updated with various jets related articles.

As a 'people's' advocate, and stating chapter-12 section 2b of the posting regulations:

..any said poster who wishes to fulfill a previous poster's said posting responsibilities will be accepting so forth that duplicate posts are not presented to the forum. The poster, "Sperm Edwards" has acted well within forum regulations and has quite possibly picked up the slack of the disappeared poster.

Summer time breeds vacation hour expenditure... I wouldn't be suprised if the two had an unspoken agreement to keep the less informed posters updated with various jets related articles.

listen Greenseed you wanna go up against Johnny Greenballs? I think NOT....

Archived