Randy Lange-Friday practice notes

Ranger

Nope they both suck. Penny is a glass jaw whose heart is stronger than his arm, and Clem is an innacurate dumb hick who throws Ints and doesn't show enough leadership.

TRADE FOR VINNY!!! Um wait I mean FAVRE!!! Um wait I mean GARCIA!!! Um wait, ah hell were *****ed regardless.

Pack in the season. Anyone want to buy my tickets? Wake me up next offseason.

Nope they both suck. Penny is a glass jaw whose heart is stronger than his arm, and Clem is an innacurate dumb hick who throws Ints and doesn't show enough leadership.

TRADE FOR VINNY!!! Um wait I mean FAVRE!!! Um wait I mean GARCIA!!! Um wait, ah hell were *****ed regardless.

:wtf:

Let's trade our next two 1st round draft picks for Carson Palmer. Anybody with me? That Bungles team is going to implode anyway, and I don't think they will have enough people to field a team by Week 8. Unless of course they move the games to the Correctional Facility.

I'll buy your tickets for $5 each.

Archived