I love chad...

gg

Yeah, but the difference between Chad's interceptions and Favre's interceptions is that

1. Alot of Brett favre's interceptions weren't his fault, it was his WRs fault for not running right routes (Donald Driver alot of times)

2. Brett Favre's interceptions USUALLY aren't clutch like Chad's

3. Maybe he throws alot of them, but don't forget that he has 2 times as many touchdowns as interceptions

I don't feel like arguing about this. All you Chad lovers can keep loving the weak-armed Chad. Whatever, I'll just move on from that hell hole.

Just stop posting this crap in this thread. Seriously.

Chad may be a nice guy, but for him to play last year when he knew he was injured speaks volumes to me. IMO he's selfish & I'm glad he's going. He may be passionate about winning, but the same can be said about every Jets fan who's watched this team suck for the past 40 years.

Chad may be a nice guy, but for him to play last year when he knew he was injured speaks volumes to me. IMO he's selfish & I'm glad he's going. He may be passionate about winning, but the same can be said about every Jets fan who's watched this team suck for the past 40 years.

Yeah, trying to give evrything he possibly could to the team. The bastard.

and i think he deserves at least TWO threads on this favre laden board.

i guess i feel really bad :( .... this guy gave his WHOLE career to us..

he is a great guy .. he had unfortunate injuries.. i do believe he tried with his whole heart.

i REALLY hope he finds a place to go and is successful.

do NOT come on this thread and be negative... or i will NEG REP your a$$.. ( and i have never neg repped anyone!)

if you dont have something nice to say, go elsewhere.

unfortunately i see that faba's thread has nasty comments in it.. ..

not nice at all guys...

best of luck chad...

thanks for trying your hardest here.

I concurr... He gave his heart and soul to this franchise and I hope he finds success else where in the NFL.

I met him once in DC, he was great. It was not a long conversation, but he did not act like he was bothered talking to a fan. I will miss him.

you know for the past few weeks i've seen nothing, but a bunch of chad bashing. and i can empathize with those of you who didn't want him to start, but through it all i've hated every word of disdain thrown his way. this was a player who, in a time of "me first" athletes, really wasn't about the money. when he said he wanted to do whatever he could to help this team win you knew he really meant that. for some of the members of this site to talk about a selfless person in such a way and still call themselves jets fans is an insult to the rest of us who understand what it means to be human.

he's not likely to read these words, but thanks chad. you're one of the finest persons ever to step on a football field and a great QB who had too many bad breaks. good luck, bro. and i'm sorry ny is filled with so many piece of sh!t, ass-holes.

and i'm also sorry for cursing in your thread greengal, but thanks for neg repping everyone that's come in here and tried to take a doo-doo on chad.

IF he hid the injury I agree,,that would make him a dickhead not a hero...

BUT, if he told coaches about it and THEY decided t oplay him, then he is a warrior and the coaches are to blame or praise for any ramifications,,,

every play wants to play,,but they need to tell coaches if injured,,

IF he hid the injury I agree,,that would make him a dickhead not a hero...

BUT, if he told coaches about it and THEY decided t oplay him, then he is a warrior and the coaches are to blame or praise for any ramifications,,,

every play wants to play,,but they need to tell coaches if injured,,

True, but I doubt that they would play Chad knowing that he was injured. Then again you never knows what goes on behind closed doors.

you know for the past few weeks i've seen nothing, but a bunch of chad bashing. and i can empathize with those of you who didn't want him to start, but through it all i've hated every word of disdain thrown his way. this was a player who, in a time of "me first" athletes, really wasn't about the money. when he said he wanted to do whatever he could to help this team win you knew he really meant that. for some of the members of this site to talk about a selfless person in such a way and still call themselves jets fans is an insult to the rest of us who understand what it means to be human.

he's not likely to read these words, but thanks chad. you're one of the finest persons ever to step on a football field and a great QB who had too many bad breaks. good luck, bro. and i'm sorry ny is filled with so many piece of sh!t, ass-holes.

and i'm also sorry for cursing in your thread greengal, but thanks for neg repping everyone that's come in here and tried to take a doo-doo on chad.

Well Said...

Archived