Is RB out of the question at #26??

JonEJet

Think about last year....both Jones and Jackson both slid to the 20's last year

The Bucs, Cards come to mind as teams in need of RB help

But if Cadillac fell to us, would you be willing to take a shot at the future RB??

The draft is deep in running backs so it really depends -the second round we should be able to go there at rb still get a good player.

The tackle position also is a concern with just Fabini right now.

Draft another RB high....so he can sit behind Martin for another two or three seasons??

No thanks. Picking up a RB with upside and potential in the mid-rounds is fine this year, but we should sae our "RB of the Future" High-Round pick (if needed) for a year closer to when the Jets actually plan on moving on from the Martin era.

No point repeating the errors of Lamont Jordan.

When the hell will that be?

In the Year 2525?

Ask Herm and Bradway...I have no friggin idea. I am VERY bitter over the loss of Jordan.

If the Jets were the Patriots, Martin would be cut or reneg'ed into a backup spot, and the starting job would be Jordan's going into 2005.

But the Jets are not the Pats, clearly.

Ask Herm and Bradway...I have no friggin idea. I am VERY bitter over the loss of Jordan.

If the Jets were the Patriots, Martin would be cut or reneg'ed into a backup spot, and the starting job would be Jordan's going into 2005.

But the Jets are not the Pats, clearly.

You are probably right Warfish.

And like I have been saying, there will be no gradual drop-off in Martin's production.

He will hit the wall and crash and burn, ala Emmitt Smith.

Jets weill be screwed big time when that happens.

Archived