One Thing

DaBrick Wall

WTF does "play the right way" mean? Their pythag record is 65-51; they are overachieving. And it's because of things like that...they get bouncers that become seeing eye singles.

This team plays as hard as anyone. Has an excellent bullpen, including a great closer. Their lineup is not shabby either. This team constantly pushes the boundaries, they're always taking the extra base and forcing other teams into mistakes. This team is "lucky" how?

This team plays as hard as anyone. Has an excellent bullpen, including a great closer. Their lineup is not shabby either. This team constantly pushes the boundaries, they're always taking the extra base and forcing other teams into mistakes. This team is "lucky" how?

That's the only way to beat the Mighty Yankees.

um... overachieving? You said it all right there, now I know I will never take you serious anymore. How is a team that sweeps the Yankees, and sweeps the Boston Red Sox twice overachieving? They are just flat out the best team in the game right now, there is no way around it. They aren't in the World Series, I will be shocked.

um... overachieving? You said it all right there, now I know I will never take you serious anymore. How is a team that sweeps the Yankees, and sweeps the Boston Red Sox twice overachieving? They are just flat out the best team in the game right now, there is no way around it. They aren't in the World Series, I will be shocked.

All I said was that their pythagorean record--for those of you who don't understand (derived from Runs scored [squared] / (Runs scored [squared] + runs allowed [squared]). This formula was designed to relate a team's runs scored and runs allowed to its won-lost record.) was MUCH better than it should be. Teams don't tend to over or under-perform their pythag record by this much.

Furthermore, what I said was a fact. WHen you stop making ridiculous claims like Dan Giese is better than Edwar Ramirez, get back to me.

Archived