Wilson Betiemit Sucks DOnkey Balls

Bugg

Guy has all the fielding range of a mailbox.

His batting is an automatic out. His AB today vs. K-Rod was a freaking joke. Yeah, you're gonna get that call on strike 3. You're an MLB player, why aren't you looking to hit?

WHY IS THIS TOTAL POS STILL ON THIS TEAM?

The Yanks are tanking

Can;t overcome our pitching woes

It's amazing the Yankees still even have a shot. The disastrous non-trade for Santana, Hughes and Kennedy flopping, losing Wang for the year and Joba on the DL.

Cashman better buy Sabathia this off-season. I want no excuses.

From the replay I saw that certinly looked that someone should have been able to at least smother the ball. Cano said he was shading towards the middle not figuring Figgins to be able to pull the ball. An inexperienced first baseman cost the Yanks.

From the replay I saw that certinly looked that someone should have been able to at least smother the ball. Cano said he was shading towards the middle not figuring Figgins to be able to pull the ball. An inexperienced first baseman cost the Yanks.

Cano was playing at DP depth; that's why he didn't get to it. Looking at the replay, I don't see how Betemit could have gotten that ball even with his superior range over someone like Sexson or Giambi. I think that's just a perfectly placed ball.

Cano was playing at DP depth; that's why he didn't get to it. Looking at the replay, I don't see how Betemit could have gotten that ball even with his superior range over someone like Sexson or Giambi. I think that's just a perfectly placed ball.

but all he had to do is just block it so it didnt go in outfield. looked like he couldve done that.

Archived