Erik Boland Tuesday AM TC

flgreen

I'm halfway through and what strikes me is Favre's 2 minute score. Whenever Clemens or Penny would be in the 2 minute drill it was like some great feat when they scored-Brett seems to be able to do it at will-tired arm or not

I think it's time to give Favre the afternoon off. He's 38.. I know he needs to learn the playbook, and he can still do that. He can still participate.. Just not physically would be my suggestion.

I agree Coach Mangini...make it so...

ya know some teams have a real good knack for finding certain position players, the giants with pass rushers, the packers with wide receivers, the jets with kick returners.

I'll tell ya what 667...your boy Justin Miller may be on his way out of town if Ahman Carrol continues to impress returning kicks

I'll tell ya what 667...your boy Justin Miller may be on his way out of town if Ahman Carrol continues to impress returning kicks

i actually think that means miller will be utilized more on the defense. you don't generally put starters back their returning kicks. We'll see how the lowery situation pans out though.

Archived