POTW - Missed this week

POTW Bot

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsis has reported a visitor message.

Reason:

I'd like to report this comment to someone, it is offensive to me as a human being.

Profile: Panzer Division Marduk

Assigned Moderators: Smizzy, faba, Sperm Edwards, TaborJet, Thor99, BP

Posted by: Max

Original Content:

• 1 year later...

Topic: USA Medalist forced to leave the Olympics

Are you serious? This guy was photographed witha groupie chomping on his medal, nothing more. Tiger Woods got exposed for fucking everything that moved WHILE MARRIED. Two totally different scenarios. Wow 230 what happened to the logical part of your brain?

The Nomination: "Thank you!" Verde

Editor's Note: He left it in 124?

Topic: Jets in better Super Bowl shape than Pats - ESPN.com

LOL!! Are you kidding me? Whenever the truth is shown to you you post ":face:" and nothing more. HAHAHAHA. The thing is, I AM right more than you are and you can't take being wrong, so you come up with some BS that is incorrect, but somehow in your deluded mind you can convince yourself that you're right.

But hey, whatever you'd like to think. It's like typing to a brick wall of fail.

You're not worth it. You just need to watch more than just Jets games, thats all I'm gonna say from now on.

The Nomination: "Zippy = brick wall of fail. Perfect." Garb

Editor's Note: Like two ships passing in the night. Big ships.

Topic: Jets in better Super Bowl shape than Pats - ESPN.com

I think Brady's best season was 04. Obviously stats show 07 as his best. The reason I think 04 was better was the won with a balanced attack and he didn't turn the ball over at all in the playoffs and was superb in the SB.

Again Moss was hurt and only had 47 catches in Culpeppers best year in MN.

Not arguing that Moss isn't great just that he's not and has never been a player to put a team over the top. The Pats made a mistake in re-tooling around Brady and a big time passing O. They haven't won and they aren't going to win with this formula.

The Nomination: "I nom this for being 100% correct and because it may make Zippy's head explode" Garb

Editor's Note: Some things never change... Garb and Klecko = DESTINY.

Topic: Whats your favorite dish to prepare?

Given that Crusher and Joe have me talking about all this food I figured to make this thread.

What is your favorite dish to make?

I actually have a few but I'll name two for now.

1. Stuffed baked potatoes and BBQ Ribs.

Ribs:

Boil ribs in seasoned water (I use adobo and garlic). Once done I place in a baking bowl and I drench them in my BBQ sauce (Any good BBQ sauce, and I add orange juice with lots of pulp, honey, adobo, garlic, pepper, hot sauce and mustard. Mix all together). Place ribs in oven and bake for 30 mins. Take out and then place in broiler for 5-7 mins to get that crispy top on the ribs.

Stuffed Baked potatoes:

Bake your potatoes until done. Then cut a large circle into the top of the potato skin and pull off that skin. Gut the potato with a spoon and place in mixing bowl. Dont break the potato skin with spoon while gutting. Add sour cream, garlic, bacon that you've prepared and crumbled, add the bushy part of broccoli spears and melted butter. Mix in mixing bowl until completely creamy, then add shredded cheese to the mix and lightly mix. Then place contents back into the empty potato skins and bake for 15 mins.

2nd. Mac and Cheese and honey fried chicken.

Mac and cheese:

Boil Mac. Dont completely boild Mac, leave it slightly underboiled. place in baking pan and add pepper, scrambled eggs, and your choice of cheese. I use sharp cheddar and moterey Jack some cut into small blocks and the rest shredded. mix the contents and then even the top out. Then take seasoned bread crumbs and sprinkle the crumbs on top of the mac and cheese to your liking. I use a good amount seasoned breadcrumbs. Place in oven and bake for 20-30 mins. Done!

Honey fried chicken:

Make your seasoning. I use flower, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, adobo, sazon all in a plastic bag. Scramble an egg and some milk in a bowl. Dip your chicken in the egg/milk and then place in the flower bag and shake. Fry until its golden brown. I tend not to deep fry, but have a pan big enough to where the chicken is almost completely covered when frying. I also use Canola oil mixed with a 4th of olive oil for flavor. Once done place on paper towel to absorb excess oil. Place fried chicken an a bowl or pan and drench honey all over the chicken to your liking. Let excess honey drip off and place on your plate.

Whats your favorite dish? It'll be cool that you explain your dish in case others would like to make it.

Enjoy!

The Nomination: "At least he's not talking about vaccinations" The Crusher

Editor's Note: Once the food is done, the tin foil makes for an elegant yet functional hat.

Topic: I know I'm not supposed to post PM's but...

Alright, I'll show it to you this way...but I wish you all farewell. It was fun while it lasted, but I think its important to know what kind of person is running the show here at JN.

I received this message in a PM...

The Nomination: "This is too ****ed up to not be POTW." Klecko73isGod

Editor's Note: Max told me he was never interested in you.

Archived