College Football Week 1

Something I always hate about College Football not only Week 1 but usually through Week 4 as well. A lot of big time programs do not play each other but rather go for the cupcakes. This afternoon has a slate of boring games until 3:30. I mean, seriously, who gives a rats ass about Syracuse-Northwestern and East Carolina-Virginia Tech. Tech isn't as good as the 17th team in the nation with Rob Johnson...errr... Sean Glennon, in at QB and EC is not ready to beat VaTech.

Cannot wait for 3:30 - Utah / Michigan!

Illinois - Missouri was a game I just could not watch. First off, ESPN announcers. Secondly, I hate the freakin' spread.

Now Bama-Clemson, that was an amazing f'ing game. Bama beat the living **** out of Clemson by pounding the ball and quick & intermediate throws by Parker-Wilson who reminds me of Pennington pre shoulder injuries.

Bama is going to be a really good team this year up in the conversation with other SEC powers LSU, Auburn, Florida & Georgia. Tennessee, I'm not buying.

If you think this weekend was bad go take a look at next Saturday's games. I don't see a single one worth watching. It's ****ing ridiculous.

West Virgina- east Carolina should be a great game e ecu looked good against VT

Florida-miami Florida should wreck them but who knows its a huge rivalry and miami has been gettin good kids the past coouple of years. How crazy would it be if miami upsetted florida.

Cinci-Oklahoma Last year cinci's D was nice and they really didnt lose alot and the past couple of years Cinci have pulled alot of upsets off. i think the Big East this year is between WVU, USF, and Cinci.

There isnt alot of great games but to me Football is football ill watch anything.

Florida-miami Florida should wreck them but who knows its a huge rivalry and miami has been gettin good kids the past coouple of years. How crazy would it be if miami upsetted florida.

I doubt Miami has any sort of chance against the Gators. Florida played without Harvin, and a couple others against Hawaii, and they absolutely smacked them last week. This week Harvin is coming back, and although Miami is better than Hawaii, I still don't believe this game will be close.

I doubt Miami has any sort of chance against the Gators. Florida played without Harvin, and a couple others against Hawaii, and they absolutely smacked them last week. This week Harvin is coming back, and although Miami is better than Hawaii, I still don't believe this game will be close.

yea i kno i love florida and i think they should own them but miami is getin back up to the national eye and im just sayin how big of a change would it be if they actually beat them.

want to talk about cupcakes? Last game of the year my school Cal Poly is playing Wisconsin... sucks for CP since we are one of the top teams in the d1 Football Sub-Division or whatever its called, but we get 500k for it.

That is how the lower Division schools keep athletics going unfortunately-getting a big payday for matchups like this. That is why you root for teams like App. St!

Archived