Rutgers

JETSFAN5180

Glad they're spending all my tax money on that stadium...

Now NJ can go back to not giving a damn again. As it should be.

I'm sure madmike is at the game. If the score holds up he may be more mad than he usually is when he logs onto JN ton. And that is beyond scary.

Rutgers is 0-1. Losing your home opener is pretty sad.

Fresno State is a very good team troll. Rutgers played very well for 3 quarters, wasn't able to get it in the end zone when they had chances to do so and the defense got tired in the 4th quarter. The game was much closer than the final score would indicate.

Rutgers looks very unprepared the offensive line looks terrible and where is the defense.WOW alot of work needs to be done.

The O line played fine. Young had almost 100 yards and Teel had a lot of time for most of the game. The issue was too many mistakes, drops, missed FG's, bad playcalls ect and you can't beat a good team when you don't cash in your chance which we didn't do today. This is a good Rutgers team though. The D played great for 3+ quarters against a great offense. Don't listen to the haters, Rutgers will be right in the hunt for the big east title.

BS. The stadium was PACKED yesterday and they have a ~12000 person waiting list for season tickets.

So you are claiming that they could pay for the expansion by getting the money from that waiting list? Good.

Then maybe they should pass a hat around the stadium to pay for it.

and PS: if there is a 12k person waiting list, they'll still have empty seats. The expansion is bigger than that.

So you are claiming that they could pay for the expansion by getting the money from that waiting list? Good.

Then maybe they should pass a hat around the stadium to pay for it.

and PS: if there is a 12k person waiting list, they'll still have empty seats. The expansion is bigger than that.

First of all they have made the student section smaller (it was completely packed yesterday) and they will be making it bigger when the expantion is done.

There is no public money going to the project. I don't see how this is a big deal at all. the program is actually turning a profit.

Whats your point?

There is no public money going to the project. I don't see how this is a big deal at all. the program is actually turning a profit.

Whats your point?

There is no public money going to the project until they fail to sell those seats. That stadium needs to be sold out, AND there needs to be other sources of revenue coming in for quite a few years to pay it off without tax money.

I don't see Rutgers staying that popular. Sorry. NJ isn't a college football state. And Rutgers just isn't a big enough program.

There is no public money going to the project until they fail to sell those seats. That stadium needs to be sold out, AND there needs to be other sources of revenue coming in for quite a few years to pay it off without tax money.

I don't see Rutgers staying that popular. Sorry. NJ isn't a college football state. And Rutgers just isn't a big enough program.

While you have every right to be a hater and continue to doubt the program the TV ratings, recruiting classes and attendance figures make you look pretty stupid for saying so.

While you have every right to be a hater and continue to doubt the program the TV ratings, recruiting classes and attendance figures make you look pretty stupid for saying so.

At least I know how to use punctuation.

I'm glad you have pride in your alma mater. The rest of the world looks at Rutgers more realistically, however.

At least I know how to use punctuation.

I'm glad you have pride in your alma mater. The rest of the world looks at Rutgers more realistically, however.

The ratings, attendance and classes are real. No matter how you spin it. This hatred of Rutgers and BS being spewed about the program is getting pretty absurd.

BTW I didn't know you were the site's official copy editor. What a douche.

Archived