We have something for the old man ...

Big Dave

Gotcha. In about 2 hours I will be subjected to about 8000 Giants Super Bowl highlights and then the raising of the banner. Like I need to see that!

I should make a run to the Liquor Store. Any recommendations? I was thinking Bacardi 151.

What booze do you consume to get over the Jets failures? :P

BOURBON!

My good buddy Jon E Jet introduced Bulleit bulleit-bourbon.jpgto me a few years ago, and I have not found a better bourbon for the money since. Sure there are some great top shelfers, such as Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit, but regardless, you can't go wrong with bourbon.

Cheers, mate! :cheers:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gotcha. In about 2 hours I will be subjected to about 8000 Giants Super Bowl highlights and then the raising of the banner. Like I need to see that!

I should make a run to the Liquor Store. Any recommendations? I was thinking Bacardi 151.

Gee Gainzo IMO you should pop the cork on the champaign bottle. ;)

ayo that what it do

get sum patrone and hennesey

go 2 tha club and holla at hunnies

ya dig

I hope he didn't take a "video clips" ... ya cheaters;) LOL.

Dolphins Would Not have Allowed Westhoff to View Practices if... --

Thu Sep 4, 2008 --from FFMastermind.com

The New York Daily News reports during his nine-month medical hiatus, newly re-hired special teams coach Mike Westhoff attended a few Miami training-camp practices. "Certainly, at the time, had I known he was under contract, I would not have allowed him out at practice," Dolphins HC Tony Sparano said.

craponjets.gif

Archived